Guest pakistan

On 8/14/2017 at 23:03, Rida fouad said:

Hi!

is there anyone waiting for Australian partner visa 309 from this year February 2017?

im very frustrated now, it's been more than six months now and I haven't heard anything from AHC, no interview call yet. My husband is an Australian Citizen and we lodged our visa application on 8th February 2017

need someone's assistance?

Why don't you join your spouse on visit while the decision is being made. All you'll have to do is to exit Australia when the decision will be around the corner. And you'll be informed by immigration depart to exit Australia when the decision will be near.

On 8/14/2017 at 23:03, Rida fouad said:

Hi!

is there anyone waiting for Australian partner visa 309 from this year February 2017?

im very frustrated now, it's been more than six months now and I haven't heard anything from AHC, no interview call yet. My husband is an Australian Citizen and we lodged our visa application on 8th February 2017

need someone's assistance?

Totally understand your frustration. I applied in March 2017 and still waiting. Got my medical done myself since I was travelling and still zero communication. No interview call, no emails asking for anything additional - just one automated email for biometrics. I could either think positive that we've submitted everything or be negative and think that there's no progress yet. All we do now is keep updating the details showing constant communication. Have done that recently 

All the best to you. Hope we all get our visas soon!

5 hours ago, panda286 said:

Totally understand your frustration. I applied in March 2017 and still waiting. Got my medical done myself since I was travelling and still zero communication. No interview call, no emails asking for anything additional - just one automated email for biometrics. I could either think positive that we've submitted everything or be negative and think that there's no progress yet. All we do now is keep updating the details showing constant communication. Have done that recently 

Thanks I hope that for you too, All the best!!

keep updating the progress 

On 8/21/2017 at 15:17, Abdullah said:

Why don't you join your spouse on visit while the decision is being made. All you'll have to do is to exit Australia when the decision will be around the corner. And you'll be informed by immigration depart to exit Australia when the decision will be near.

Yes I'm planning to go on visit, well can't say it now let's see, 

13 hours ago, panda286 said:

I was applied in March 2017 too, just only received acknowledgement letter in april 2017 . no medical, no phone call and they didn't ask me about any more doc yet.

I spoke to my immigration consultant yesterday, he said on average 309 visa is being granted in between 1 year to 18 months. And i check on immigrations' website and it says on average 75% of cases were closed in 13 months.

For us it was exactly 6 months yesterday.. so we got plenty of wait..

thought to share it with y'all.

Sent from my iPhone using PomsinOz

• Like 2

I spoke to my immigration consultant yesterday, he said on average 309 visa is being granted in between 1 year to 18 months. And i check on immigrations' website and it says on average 75% of cases were closed in 13 months.
thought to should share it with y'all.

That is correct and every month they change the process time

Today I have completed 8 month

We just have to wait

Sent using Poms in Oz mobile app
  • Like 1

thought to share it with y'all.

Thanks for letting us know, and that's correct they update us every month gets changed.

I am at the moment reaching our 13 months in sept hopefully we hear something soon.

I was a silent reader and read this forum in the past couple of months. My husband just got granted his visa on 22 August 2017 ??

Our application was lodged online from sydney. 

DOL: 23 December 2016- with completed police check and polio certificate.

Medical completed and lodged: 31 December 2016

Date of interview: 21 August 2017

309 visa granted: 22 August 2017

Entry date: Before 29 October 2017

The total process just took less than 8 months. It was surprising that it got granted quickly seeing that the timelines were over 12 months on the immi website.

Also very surprising was that the grant happened straight after the interview. We never knew the case officer until the interview when I got the call. I was only interviewed not my husband. 

Good Luck everyone. In sha Allah your visas will be granted soon. 

• Like 2

I was a silent reader and read this forum in the past couple of months. My husband just got granted his visa on 22 August 2017 [emoji33][emoji1]
The total process just took less than 8 months. It was surprising that it got granted quickly seeing that the timelines were over 12 months on the immi website.

Also very surprising was that the grant happened straight after the interview. We never knew the case officer until the interview when I got the call. I was only interviewed not my husband. 

Hey dear! Congratulations :)

Can you please share what questions did they ask when you got the call? Also did you apply through a lawyer or by yourself? :)

Thanks in advance
Regards

Sent from my SM-G930S using PomsinOz mobile app

2 hours ago, Mrshubs said:

Hey dear! Congratulations :)

Can you please share what questions did they ask when you got the call? Also did you apply through a lawyer or by yourself? :)

Thanks in advance
Regards

Sent from my SM-G930S using PomsinOz mobile app

Sure. 

I recieved the call at 6:30 p.m sydney time. The questions were basic like my husband's date of birth, his name, where I lived after marriage, which places we visited after marriage, how we supported each other financially. Also our future plans and even how many people attended our wedding! What my husband's duties are where he works and also what my job is, Also what date was it that we got married on, What is the main communication form we use.

Basically clarifying what we wrote in our application.

The interview lasted 15-20 minutes. 

I was a silent reader and read this forum in the past couple of months. My husband just got granted his visa on 22 August 2017 [emoji33][emoji1]

Woww congratulations [emoji324][emoji323][emoji322][emoji898] you DOL same as me exactly, You have raised my hopes now..... Thant mean I might get it also insahallah soon [emoji1316][emoji1317][emoji1317][emoji1317]

That's good -congratulations yay!

Hope we all get it soon. It's been close to 13 months for us and still waiting :( however medical are about to expire in a month.

What should we do?

Helllo guys good news for me - today this afternoon at 5pm Australian time my husband got his visa yayyyy. [emoji322][emoji33][emoji5][emoji5][emoji5][emoji5]

We are soo happy finally after waiting exactly 12 months and 3.5 weeks

Applied -5/8/2016

Interview and medical sept/October 2016

Visa grant 25/8/2017

Alhumdillah we are soo happy after all that Patience

Some get it early and some like us got it exactly 12 months and 4 weeks

Good luck to all in Sha Allah I pray you all get their visa's [emoji4][emoji4]

8 hours ago, sehar said:

Helllo guys good news for me - today this afternoon at 5pm Australian time my husband got his visa yayyyy. emoji322.pngemoji33.pngemoji5.pngemoji5.pngemoji5.pngemoji5.png

We are soo happy finally after waiting exactly 12 months and 3.5 weeks

Applied -5/8/2016

Interview and medical sept/October 2016

Visa grant 25/8/2017

Alhumdillah we are soo happy after all that Patience

Some get it early and some like us got it exactly 12 months and 4 weeks

Good luck to all in Sha Allah I pray you all get their visa's emoji4.pngemoji4.png

Congratulations seher ... please pray for me also :)

Dear all,
I'm very new to this forum and hope i'll be able to minimise my frustration level by getting some help from you guys here.
I am married and from Pakistan. My husband is in Australia and he is a Permanent Resident there. We applied for my Visa in mid-May, received acknowledgement letter and medical requirements after 10 days, completed all medicals and submitted it finally on 9th June.
According to the acknowledgement letter the average processing time period for my application given is 6-9 months. I feel so frustrated and helpless as we weren't expecting it to be that long.
Does anyone here have any idea about the current processing times of offshore spouse visa applied from Pakistan?
Also, my second query is my police clearance certificate was valid for six months. I got it done in Feb and its going to expire in August and my application is still in process. Will I be called again for the Police Certificate? I have no idea if I should have it prepared in advance before it gets expired, as the certificate takes 2-3 weeks for making.
Awaiting a reply.

I will recommend you to leave your file being processed and you can apply for visit visa.In application mention that you already apply for PR.before PR you will be in Australia.Few of my friends did that and there wife are in Australia now

On 8/26/2017 at 04:29, sehar said:

Thankyou Rida emoji4.png

I pray that all of you get your visa's soon in Sha Allah emoji4.png

Hi Everyone!! 

I am so happy today ?? I got an interview call from Australian Embassy Ismabad, interview last for 30 min. An interviewer was a female and she asked me many questions related to my relationship with my husband and clarifying whatever I wrote in my personal statement.. 

• Like 2

Hi Everyone!! 
I am so happy today [emoji4][emoji4] I got an interview call from Australian Embassy Ismabad, interview last for 30 min. An interviewer was a female and she asked me many questions related to my relationship with my husband and clarifying whatever I wrote in my personal statement.. 

Congratulations Inshallah soon u will get the Visa

Hi Everyone!! 
I am so happy today [emoji4][emoji4] I got an interview call from Australian Embassy Ismabad, interview last for 30 min. An interviewer was a female and she asked me many questions related to my relationship with my husband and clarifying whatever I wrote in my personal statement.. 

That's good to hear atleast some progress [emoji4]

In Sh Allah now wait patiently and in Sh Allah all will go good.