Guest pakistan

Yea that true time frame 12/13 month I am so far 9 month

Hope everyone get it soon

[emoji1317][emoji1317][emoji1317]

Sent using Poms in Oz mobile app

Yeh it makes it hard because we waiting and they keep changing time time frame

However looks like it they are processing a lot of applications that's why

We still waiting too and hopefully it should be not too long. I am kind of new to this forum and saw all the chats and people sharing so I joined and thought I also ask and share.

Where did u apply from and have you got a phone interview yet ?

Sent from my iPhone using PomsinOz

Yeh it makes it hard because we waiting and they keep changing time time frame

However looks like it they are processing a lot of applications that's why

We still waiting too and hopefully it should be not too long. I am kind of new to this forum and saw all the chats and people sharing so I joined and thought I also ask and share.
Where did u apply from and have you got a phone interview yet ?

I got call from Australia embassy in Dubai on February coz I am living in Dubai.

My application has lodged completely on December 2016 from Australia Adelaide through an agent.

I am Arabic Originally
Still waiting and pray
And pray to every one get it soooon

• Like 1

I got call from Australia embassy in Dubai on February coz I am living in Dubai.

My application has lodged completely on December 2016 from Australia Adelaide through an agent.

I am Arabic Originally
Still waiting and pray
And pray to every one get it soooon

Fair enough , yeh we all praying too in Sha Allah we all get our visa's

We applied in Melbourne through a agent and we applied by aug 2016 so it's been exactly 12 months now and still waiting we had all our police clearance and phone Interview done.

However they requested a update polio certificate in July this year and that's all haven't heard back. Our agent mentioned it might be too much applications they are processing. But my husband from Pakistan so might with different in Dubai.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Yazan said:

Yea that true time frame 12/13 month I am so far 9 month
Hope everyone get it soon
emoji1317.pngemoji1317.pngemoji1317.png

Hi yazan!

i have applied from Pakistan, my husband is an Australian citizen, last year in December we got married. No I didn't receive any interview call yet, we have applied through a lawyer. 

Please mention your date of lodgement ?

Hi yazan!
i have applied from Pakistan, my husband is an Australian citizen, last year in December we got married. No I didn't receive any interview call yet, we have applied through a lawyer. 
Please mention your date of lodgement ?

I have applied on 24th December 2016 complete application with all documents

20 hours ago, sehar said:

Hi Rida,

Timeframe for partner visa is currently 12/13 months and you are just 6 months. Have they confirmed your application and done your medicals or a phone interview ? Where did you apply ?

I have been waiting for my one since august 2016 and still waiting :(

Hopefully we hear something soon

Hi seher!

where are you from ? And from where you have applied?

im from Karachi Pakistan ☹️

No phone interview yet, medical all done

i have applied through a lawyer!

Hi seher!
where are you from ? And from where you have applied?
im from Karachi Pakistan ☹️
No phone interview yet, medical all done
i have applied through a lawyer!

Hi Rida,

I am an Australian citizen and husband is from Pakistan, we applied in August last year 2016 and it is a slow process. We got our medicals done within a month after we applied - we also applied through a migration agent. We had our phone interview done after 3-4 months. I would suggest keep chasing up your lawyer for any updates from the department.

Also keep sending more evidence such as we phone logs, any Skype history as we are distance we keep updating this.

Give it time and I would say we should need to wait as ourself we have been waiting for a a year now :(

Hopefully we hear something soon and same with u keep following ur lawyer and keep checking on the department page for processing times. Currently it is 12/13 months. My lawyer told me last time I spoke to her she said they might be processing a lot of applications that's why it's taking time.

Hope that helps.

We keep praying and hope we get it soon.

[mention=265440]Rida fouad[/mention] & [mention=265407]sehar[/mention], you can add your details on Visa Tracker on the given link.

[mention=254621]henryolonga[/mention] Did you receive your interview call yet? Did you contact AHC again to ask for it?

Okay I will - where is the link ?

11 hours ago, sehar said:

Hi Rida,

I am an Australian citizen and husband is from Pakistan, we applied in August last year 2016 and it is a slow process. We got our medicals done within a month after we applied - we also applied through a migration agent. We had our phone interview done after 3-4 months. I would suggest keep chasing up your lawyer for any updates from the department.

Also keep sending more evidence such as we phone logs, any Skype history as we are distance we keep updating this.

Give it time and I would say we should need to wait as ourself we have been waiting for a a year now :(

Hopefully we hear something soon and same with u keep following ur lawyer and keep checking on the department page for processing times. Currently it is 12/13 months. My lawyer told me last time I spoke to her she said they might be processing a lot of applications that's why it's taking time.

Hope that helps.

We keep praying and hope we get it soon.

Yes seher waiting is the only option we have, I'm thinking to go on tourist visa but I'm little confuse should I wait more or go on visit, another problem is  im from Karachi and Australian higher commission is in Islamabad I have to visit Islamabad for the interview if I apply online for tourist visa? 

Yes seher waiting is the only option we have, I'm thinking to go on tourist visa but I'm little confuse should I wait more or go on visit, another problem is  im from Karachi and Australian higher commission is in Islamabad I have to visit Islamabad for the interview if I apply online for tourist visa? 

Rida,

I think it's best not to apply for tourist visa as most likely won't proceed.. because it's very rare Pakistan immigration gives out tourist visa and it will be waste of time I would suggest not too.

Best to wait for now.

Hi

the one of my friend , she was applied prospective marriage visa on may 2016 from myanmar and visa was granted on Aug 2017.

and me, i was applied 309 on march 2017 and just received acknowledgement letter from AHC on april 2017. and nothing news coming yet.

Edited by Kay Khaing