Guest pakistan

@Abdullah you need to apply smart id card for your wife only. Yes you need to apply for her passport as well. you need to apply for family register certificate too. 

You do not need to update your id's, however, you MAY need to update same address residential details in all id documents for your wife and yourself.

====================================================

We missed phone call in the month of June from the Islamabad high commission. Attempted to contact them several time via phone and email.

Luckily, today the phone call was answered by them. They asked for FILE NUMBER and APPLICATION ID over the phone.
They advised us that they will contact us, if required. 

Regards,

Henry

Edited by henryolonga
  • Like 1

Good News everyone ! Alhamdulillah got my visa today!!

Took 9 months & 5 days

Timelime:

Lodge date: 2nd Nov 2016
Interview: 18th April 2017
Granted: 07th August 2017

I pray that all of you get the visa Soon inshallah

Im sure its not far away

Sent from my iPhone using PomsinOz

Good News everyone ! Alhamdulillah got my visa today!!

Took 9 months & 5 days

Timelime:

Lodge date: 2nd Nov 2016
Interview: 18th April 2017
Granted: 07th August 2017

I pray that all of you get the visa Soon inshallah

Im sure its not far away

May I ask you where did u applied from ??! And where u from ?! [emoji1317][emoji1317]

Sent using Poms in Oz mobile app

Congratz HoneyLahore,
Wish you all the best for a bright future,
We are still waiting for even an interview call, its been 167 days (5 months 2 weeks).
Regards,
Asim

Thank you! InshaAllah you will get yours soon
Interview normally is expected after 5 months
And if your case is not complicated, you should expect to get your visa between 8-12 months.
Given that your interview is done before that.

InshaAllah all will get it soon
I am waiting since 8 month and 15 day, I got call from Australia embassy in Dubai on February coz I am living in Dubai.

My application has lodged completely on December from Australia Adelaide through an agent.

I am Arabic Nationality. Hope that not make it delay.

Still waiting and hope & pray to all
And pray to every one get it soooon

Hi Guys. My wife has applied a partner visa 309 on 28 June 2016. The application is in the final stages. Today she receive the email that your medicals are not valid after 1 year. Online immiaccount showing medical is clear for the processing of this visa.

My query is that the visa processing has been delayed by the immigration deptt then why should one undergo the medical checkup again? 

Does it happen to anyone else who are waiting for decision for more than 12 months?

19 hours ago, Awais said:

Hi Guys. My wife has applied a partner visa 309 on 28 June 2016. The application is in the final stages. Today she receive the email that your medicals are not valid after 1 year. Online immiaccount showing medical is clear for the processing of this visa.

My query is that the visa processing has been delayed by the immigration deptt then why should one undergo the medical checkup again? 

Does it happen to anyone else who are waiting for decision for more than 12 months?

Yes, it does.  DIBP has some discretion to extend it very slightly but generally people who do their medicals/police checks early in the process run the risk of having to do them again if their visa isn't approved fairly quickly.

On 04/08/2017 at 21:29, fahad402 said:

hi everyone. 

any updates ? any visa grants or interview calls ? 

Fahad

Yes, after 3 months and 6 days waiting on case officer we have one now and my husband has been advised an interview will be held face to face soon.

16 hours ago, Abdullah said:

Could you guys share the list of documents which have uploaded for the offshore 309/100 visa ?

Its in the Partner booklet on the Immigration website. You really need to read the booklet, several times, don't just get a list from someone else. 

• Like 1

hi guys been reading your posts and i am in the same situation.

we applied for our visa 5/8/2016

I am an Australian born Pakistani and my hubby is from Pakistan

medicals was done 20/9/2016 and police checks  , however recently they requested the polio certificate again including my hubby's Pakistani police clearance

and haven't heard anything back yet. its been exactly now 12 months for us still waiting :(

who else are waiting from august 2016?

Edited by sehar

We applied 5/8/2016 still waiting

Hi!

is there anyone waiting for Australian partner visa 309 from this year February 2017?

im very frustrated now, it's been more than six months now and I haven't heard anything from AHC, no interview call yet. My husband is an Australian Citizen and we lodged our visa application on 8th February 2017

need someone's assistance?

Hi!
is there anyone waiting for Australian partner visa 309 from this year February 2017?
im very frustrated now, it's been more than six months now and I haven't heard anything from AHC, no interview call yet. My husband is an Australian Citizen and we lodged our visa application on 8th February 2017

Hi Rida,

Timeframe for partner visa is currently 12/13 months and you are just 6 months. Have they confirmed your application and done your medicals or a phone interview ? Where did you apply ?

I have been waiting for my one since august 2016 and still waiting :(

Hopefully we hear something soon

Hi!

Hi rida,

Where did you apply ? And the timeframe currently is 12/13 months

We have been waiting for ours since august 2016.

Have you got a phone interview yet ?

• Like 1