Guest pakistan

47 minutes ago, murtza4u said:

WOW.... Tons of congratulations @ghaffarahmed @Earlgrey @Syed007 @Aymbi

Please don't forget to update your cases on the sheet and please let us know how much time you got for initial entry?

Best of luck for your future life.. very happy for you guys...

Heartiest congratulations to all you guys. Have a wonderful life ahead. ☺

• Like 1

1 hour ago, murtza4u said:

WOW.... Tons of congratulations @ghaffarahmed @Earlgrey @Syed007 @Aymbi

Please don't forget to update your cases on the sheet and please let us know how much time you got for initial entry?

Best of luck for your future life.. very happy for you guys...

Thank you everyone Alhamdulillah i am so grateful to almighty Allah... I pray and wish all of you very best of luck in this difficult time... I know its really hard but please be patient and your prayers will not go unanswered INSHALLAH 

• Like 1

Guest Aymbi

hi ...

A big thank you to all of you.. 

i received my visa after 11month and 2 days

applied online from Islamabad.

there was no last document required from the department as when i applied i uploaded all the documents at that time.

I emailed them so many times but their reply was always the same that your documents are complete till now and you will be further notified, we do not need anything. 

As i received my visa on 5th of July 2017 so my last entry date in Australia is 4th of August 2017.

My best prayers are with everyone who is waiting. 

Best of luck and may the odds be in your favor :)

Hello everyone

can i ask who belongs to sydney from you guys. Most welcome to sydney and if possible we can see each other here if someone intrested. My wife just come couple of months ago and happy to make new friends circle where we get togather and hv good time with each other

thanks

13 hours ago, Aymbi said:

hi ...

A big thank you to all of you.. 

i received my visa after 11month and 2 days

applied online from Islamabad.

there was no last document required from the department as when i applied i uploaded all the documents at that time.

I emailed them so many times but their reply was always the same that your documents are complete till now and you will be further notified, we do not need anything. 

As i received my visa on 5th of July 2017 so my last entry date in Australia is 4th of August 2017.

My best prayers are with everyone who is waiting. 

Best of luck and may the odds be in your favor :)

many congratulations and prayers! lots of prayers for the gang in waiting too :)))

• Like 1

Alhumdulillah-e-Rabbil-aaaalameeeen,,,,

We JUST GOT OUR VISA TODAY AT 11:16 AM Pakistan Standard Time (4:16 PM Australian time)

What a great news!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We got it after 9 months and 15 days.. 

It's been a very nice journey with you guys (waited a lot) but finally, we got what we wanted.

May all of you who are waiting for a long time, get your Grant soooon... Especially (Usman, Riwaty, Zain, Irfan & zee147). 

May all the new applicants also get their grants ASAP and you don't have to wait that much as we did. (Ameeeeen)

and Alhumdulillah, I got grant for 100 visa subclass directly, instead of 309 :jiggy:

Edited by murtza4u
  • Like 3

We JUST GOT OUR VISA TODAY AT 11:16 AM Pakistan Standard Time (4:16 PM Australian time)

It's been a very nice journey with you guys (waited a lot) but finally, we got what we wanted.

May all of you who are waiting for a long time, get their Grant soooon... Especially (Usman, Riwaty, Zain, Irfan & zee147) get your grants ASAP. 

May all the new applicants get their grants soon and you don't have to wait that much as we did.

Congratulations [emoji898] [emoji322] that is a good news
Hopefully also to get it soon

Sent using Poms in Oz mobile app

38 minutes ago, murtza4u said:

May all of you who are waiting for a long time, get your Grant soooon... Especially (Usman, Riwaty, Zain, Irfan & zee147). 

May all the new applicants also get their grants ASAP and you don't have to wait that much as we did. (Ameeeeen)

and Alhumdulillah, I got grant for 100 visa subclass directly, instead of 309 :jiggy:

Congratulation Murtaza. Hope you and your partner lead a blessed life ahead. If you dont mind me asking, can you confirm what is your residency status, and also if youve been in a long term relationship with your partner, as that could help explain the direct grant of subclass 100?

I've been a silent observer of this forum for the past few months, and I would really like to thank all the people who've taken the time to make this forum a very informative one for applicants of this visa class.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, murtza4u said:

Wow congratulations Murtza!! :)

Zain, any update from ur side or did u made any call to the AHC?

54 minutes ago, comrade said:

Congratulation Murtaza. Hope you and your partner lead a blessed life ahead. If you dont mind me asking, can you confirm what is your residency status, and also if youve been in a long term relationship with your partner, as that could help explain the direct grant of subclass 100?

I've been a silent observer of this forum for the past few months, and I would really like to thank all the people who've taken the time to make this forum a very informative one for applicants of this visa class.

Thanks everyone. 

I am PR holder and have been in a long-term relationship with my partner. But I submitted the application for 309 subclass and they granted me 100 visa.

2 hours ago, murtza4u said:

Wow Congrats @murtza4u :), bless you

Hello everyone I am new to this group but I am a silent reader. Is there anyone who applied in January 2017. As my husband  applied for my spouse visa in January 2017 from Sydney through our lawyer. Anyone can give me some idea that when i will be expecting my interview call? My medical and biometrics was also done in January. 

Any help would be highly appreciated :)

Thanks

Kinds regards. 

And many congratulations to all those who got visa this and last week :)

6 hours ago, AsimMalik said:

@Mrshubs We filed our visa in February, still no interview call, no news, its just waiting game for us all now,

@murtza4u Congratz, can I ask how long have you been with your partner? its highly unusual to provide 100 visa directly. and did they interview you both?

It's not unusual at all. You get PR (100 or 801) straight away if you have been married/de facto for 3 years, or 2 years if you have children. 

It's not unusual at all. You get PR (100 or 801) straight away if you have been married/de facto for 3 years, or 2 years if you have children. 

As per my agent information.
Yes, He can be granted the permanent partner visa straight away. Couples who have been in a relationship for 3 years at the time of visa application (or 2 years if they have a child together) do not have to wait an extra 2 years before they are eligible for a permanent partner visa. In these cases the Department of Immigration first grants the temporary partner visa and then grants the permanent partner visa within minutes of the temporary visa grant.
It all depends on whether the case officer assessing the application decides that there is enough proof that he were in a relationship for 3 years at the time of visa application.

7 hours ago, AsimMalik said:

@Mrshubs We filed our visa in February, still no interview call, no news, its just waiting game for us all now,

@murtza4u Congratz, can I ask how long have you been with your partner? its highly unusual to provide 100 visa directly. and did they interview you both?

Totally agree with Nemesis what he said, 

They just interviewed the main applicant, just for 13-15 mins. Nothing requested during the whole process.

For me its going to be 7 months on 20th July since DOL. I inquired yday about status of application and received a reply stating the average time is 15 months and mandatory departmental checks haven not been completed yet and my application is in process. praying for patience and visa. This process is so mentally draining. 

• Like 1

For me its going to be 7 months on 20th July since DOL. I inquired yday about status of application and received a reply stating the average time is 15 months and mandatory departmental checks haven not been completed yet and my application is in process. praying for patience and visa. This process is so mentally draining. 

Me too is the same my application still in process
I have completed 7 month and 20 day.
I Pray to get it soon [emoji1317][emoji1317][emoji1317]