Guest pakistan

Guest Aymbi

@AsimMalik I applied online form Islamabad. And i have seen some people who do get the interview call early some times. 

And yes, i guess i am really lucky to get a speedy interview call but not lucky enough to get an early visa!!!

By the way I have seen some people who do get the interview call early some times.

Edited by Aymbi

Guest Aymbi

Hey everyone.... 

I GOT MY VISA TODAY AT 4.51 PM

such a great news.. 

i got it after 11month and 2 days.. 

my best wishes are with all of you..

thanks for the cooperation and stay safe:)

46 minutes ago, Aymbi said:

Hey everyone.... 

such a great news.. 

Wow great news, can you share your timeline, that would be helpful. Congratulations 

57 minutes ago, Aymbi said:

Hey everyone.... 

such a great news.. 

How much time you got for the initial entry? And what was the last requested document by the immigration department? Just to get an idea 

Hi everyone, my husband just received his visa today :')

Praise God, it is such a relief to hear honestly after waiting for 12 months and 2 weeks! We are a mix of emotions right now xD

I had my interview on January 25 this year, and my husband had his on May 19 (we don't know why there was such a great gap between our interviews!). After his interview, they requested another police check, and then contacted me by phone to inform me about some questions that I had apparently missed in my sponsor form (they were some boxes I had not ticked as I was told by a family friend to leave them after checking the file). I opened my file, ticked the boxes, and scanned the documents back to the embassy email. Our case officer also let me know that the application was in the final stage of processing, which was great to know. Then my husband and I did not receive any news for about a month, until today in the afternoon when he received his grant via email :)

I want to congratulate everyone else who have received their grants, and give my best wishes to everyone still waiting for theirs. Hang in there, yes it can be difficult to wait and not know anything for months, but it really is all about patience. I know it has been very hard for my husband and I in this waiting game, but in the end it was worth it, and looking back we can't believe that a year has already gone by. Stay strong and don't give up! Bide your time and the rewards shall be yours :)

Cheers everyone, and thanks for the help along the way!

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Newbie17 said:

Thank you so much.. relieved.

@Earlgrey

Also do you know if they take interview for sponsored visitor Visa as well if 309 in process..any info on this?

Would really appreciate if someone can comment.

Hmm I am not sure about this! I think they may do an interview after the applicant has returned from the visit, I know I had my interview after visiting my husband in Pakistan at the end of last year, although I am the sponsor myself, so the situation might be different the other way around. Hopefully someone who has gone through this can answer on here.

• Like 1

Hi everyone, my husband just received his visa today :')
Praise God, it is such a relief to hear honestly after waiting for 12 months and 2 weeks! We are a mix of emotions right now [emoji23]
I had my interview on January 25 this year, and my husband had his on May 19 (we don't know why there was such a great gap between our interviews!). After his interview, they requested another police check, and then contacted me by phone to inform me about some questions that I had apparently missed in my sponsor form (they were some boxes I had not ticked as I was told by a family friend to leave them after checking the file). I opened my file, ticked the boxes, and scanned the documents back to the embassy email. Our case officer also let me know that the application was in the final stage of processing, which was great to know. Then my husband and I did not receive any news for about a month, until today in the afternoon when he received his grant via email [emoji4]
I want to congratulate everyone else who have received their grants, and give my best wishes to everyone still waiting for theirs. Hang in there, yes it can be difficult to wait and not know anything for months, but it really is all about patience. I know it has been very hard for my husband and I in this waiting game, but in the end it was worth it, and looking back we can't believe that a year has already gone by. Stay strong and don't give up! Bide your time and the rewards shall be yours [emoji4]
Cheers everyone, and thanks for the help along the way!

Wow wow sooo great news
Congratulations [emoji1380][emoji4]

Sent using Poms in Oz mobile app
  • Like 1

Assalam o alaikum to Everyone

After all the painful wait finally my wife's visa has been granted today. I lodged the visa on 25th June 2016 and it was granted after a year and 10 days later..... I am so happy ritenow i wish all of you GoodLuck and pray tht you get your visas soon this month.... 

• Like 1

After all the painful wait finally my wife's visa has been granted today. I lodged the visa on 25th June 2016 and it was granted after a year and 10 days later..... I am so happy ritenow i wish all of you GoodLuck and pray tht you get your visas soon this month.... 

Congratulations

Sent using Poms in Oz mobile app

2 hours ago, Syed007 said:

That's fantastic congratulations!

2 minutes ago, ghaffarahmed said:

After almost 3 years of wait (2 visitor applications, 2 partner visa application), wife got visa today. We thank everyone and pray for every lover..

WOW.... Tons of congratulations @ghaffarahmed @Earlgrey @Syed007 @Aymbi

Please don't forget to update your cases on the sheet and please let us know how much time you got for initial entry?

Best of luck for your future life.. very happy for you guys...

• Like 3