Guest pakistan

Guest Aymbi

hi everyone. 

me and my husband have lodged our application online in the 1st week of August 2016 and i got my interview call just after a month of my lodgement of my application. From that time we are waiting our partner visa to be grant soon as whenever we email the department asking about our visa update they always reply with the email that we don't need any further documents, if we do so, we would inform you. 

now my main concern is that Eid holidays are coming up and we are worried that the department might delay the grants of this month and may be they will jump to the next month leaving so many days in between.

can anybody help who had some related experience of that? 

i would really appreciate. 

Thankyou.

hi everyone. 
me and my husband have lodged our application online in the 1st week of August 2016 and i got my interview call just after a month of my lodgement of my application. From that time we are waiting our partner visa to be grant soon as whenever we email the department asking about our visa update they always reply with the email that we don't need any further documents, if we do so, we would inform you. 
now my main concern is that Eid holidays are coming up and we are worried that the department might delay the grants of this month and may be they will jump to the next month leaving so many days in between.
can anybody help who had some related experience of that? 
i would really appreciate. 
Thankyou.

Don't you worry all what can I say be positive, I am also the same but we have applied since December 2016 and almost 6 month, so far NO update. I got a interview call after two month and they spoke with me around 45 min just questions. Only what can I do pray and wait

Sent from my iPad using PomsinOz
  • Like 1

Guest Aymbi

Thankyou for answering guys.. really appreciate that.

I am trying to  be positive but sometimes i gets so frustrated that initially they said the approx time limit is 12 months now they have increased up to 12-15 months and it is not at all convincing. 

I called AHC on 1st May and the lady asked my file number and said after a minute that don't worry we don't need any further document, just wait for the necessary departemental check-ups. i don't understand when every document is complete then what are they waiting for. 

This all is so frustrating, me and my husband are so tired of waiting now we only lived 1 week together and then he left for his job in Australia.  

@Aymbi Its been 10 months since you lodged it, official time on department's website is 11 months for 75% of the cases. I really really wish and hope you are one of those 75% and will get it soon. But, 30th June is End of Financial year in Australia, most departments are busy closing their financial books (I know this cauz I work in one myself). I think they would be busy in that. I really wish you best of luck. Would still like to ask if you can provide us with exact dates of your timeline we can update the tracker. it helps in keeping everyone in loop and we know the trend and expected time from lodgement to Interview.

Guest Aymbi

Thankyou @AsimMalik for the encouragement. I really am expecting some luck in my case, fingers crossed and may God help me. But still as a normal human being tension prevails. 

And yes no worries, i will update my Application on the tracker. 

11 hours ago, Shaizi said:

Hey zain , riwaty and murtaza any updates from your side? Are you guys still waiting?

Hi Shaizi, No update from three of us :(

Can anyone please share the contact number for AHC Islamabad where we can call and ask our case status? 

43 minutes ago, henryolonga said:

+92518355500

But the problem is that there is always operator who answers the phone and it seems they do NOT have specific information about case.

Regards,

Henry

That's because if the case officers spent their time answering the phone and checking files for callers they would never get any visas processed and you would have am eve longer wait..........

Guest Aymbi

@henryolonga they do answer the phone call but after some wait. I called AHC and i managed to talk to the specified operator, you just have to tell them every time to transfer your call in the Partner visa department. They transferred my call to visit visa department 5 times in a row and then after being so patient i got to talk to the lady in the partner visa department. 

She said to wait for the standard departmental check as my every document is complete and all but she did ask my file number and open it and then told me all of this. 

So guys don't worry , they do attend it but you gotta be patient.

I myself was so impatient in the start that i used to cut the call after waiting for 8-9 minutes. 

i wish luck to everyone. Hope everyone gets the grant after Eid Holidays as a token of Eidi .

Hi everyone,

I thought I would get involved in the chat if I may :)

Husband (African) and I (Aussie) been married since July 2016 and have applied for offshore 309 (currently 9 months separated) Strong Evidence on case and straight forward.

DOL: 9 May 2017

Biometrics: 12 May 2017

PCC & Medical Lodged: 29 May 2017

Waiting Now for news of being assigned a CO if thats how they do it and also interview.

Edited by eby89

Yes, [mention=264559]Yazan[/mention] & [mention=264650]Aymbi[/mention] Please add your cases to the above visa-tracker, that helps and give an idea about the trend and expected time.

Hi every one

About my visa process visa partner 309

Lodge application: 24-Dec-2016 that is include good conduct police Clarence and all the forum and forum 888 and every single detail they are requested

Medical test application: 23-Nov-2016

Biometric: 28-Dec-2016

Got two call from Australia consulates Dubai: 8-Feb-2016 and 9-Feb-2016 the call it was for 45 min speaking and asking me question about everything single step in my life and my travel place which I had visit and about my partner sponsor and confirmed and it was very good

So far now 6 month and I am still waiting

Eid Mubarak every one

Sent from my iPad using PomsinOz

Hi everyone . 

My application lodgement date is Aug 27,2016. Got an interview call on 18th sept 2016 had biometrics medical in Sept as well submitted all the documents except FRC is it really important to submit? In the meanwhile I have emailed them quite alot times and everytime they say we don't need any documents right now and your application is in process. On June 1st 2017 I called AHC the girl asked my passport and file no. She said your application is in final stages. And we don't need any documents from you uptill now. I asked the lady how long would it take will it exceed from 12 months she said NO. I really hope and pray tht I get my visa Asap. And guys please tell me about FRC. 

hello everyone, so glad to have found a community that shares same anxieties as mine :)

we applied in december, 2016 online, medical was done right after. then no news till june when case officer called me for interview. next day she emailed asking for more documents which we submitted. after we sub,itted documents she replied with an acknowledgment. since then nothing. after interview how much more time do they generally take?

• Like 1

hello everyone, so glad to have found a community that shares same anxieties as mine [emoji4]
we applied in december, 2016 online, medical was done right after. then no news till june when case officer called me for interview. next day she emailed asking for more documents which we submitted. after we sub,itted documents she replied with an acknowledgment. since then nothing. after interview how much more time do they generally take?

Are you applying in the uk?
I applied may this year and heard from c/o not long after to submit more docs. Medical and police checks all done just waiting to hear back. What did they ask you in interview?

I reckon youll get a letter and approval in the next few months or so. Hang in there :)

????

12 minutes ago, nava24 said:

Are you applying in the uk?
I applied may this year and heard from c/o not long after to submit more docs. Medical and police checks all done just waiting to hear back. What did they ask you in interview?

I reckon youll get a letter and approval in the next few months or so. Hang in there :)

????

UK applicants rarely have to do interviews. Most people in this thread are from high risk countries, not the UK. 

• Like 1