Guest pakistan

Partner visa applied for from London, November 15th 2016 - all documents requested were supplied in an indexed file except medical.

April 2017 - Heard by email from case officer requesting evidence of my Australian wife's UK residence - I provided evidence by return email.  Booked medical for the next week.

17th April - medical, they advised if results were OK I wouldn't hear from them & they would send results to Immi later that week

15th May - email received with approved visa.

Elapsed time 6 months.

Edited by DeCarnys
  • Like 2

On 5/22/2017 at 12:48, CharleyOz said:

Just applied for 309, 10 mins ago, so 22nd May 2017.  From Singapore.  it will be interesting to see how the timeline goes here.

I've now got instructions to go do some biometrics and my immi account has updated to require a health assessment.  

I was literally typing a new thread on here, because the screen initially said that 'no documents are required' so I panicked and thought I'd done something badly wrong.  Luckily that's now changed, so I can start uploading everything.  

All the very best to you for a quick grant :-)

• Like 1

5 hours ago, DeCarnys said:

Partner visa applied for from London, November 15th 2016 - all documents requested were supplied in an indexed file except medical.

April 2017 - Heard by email from case officer requesting evidence of my Australian wife's UK residence - I provided evidence by return email.  Booked medical for the next week.

17th April - medical, they advised if results were OK I wouldn't hear from them & they would send results to Immi later that week

Elapsed time 6 months.

Congratulations!! :)

5 hours ago, DeCarnys said:

Elapsed time 6 months.

Congratulations man

Pls I have a question as regards my Partner Visa application offshore 309. My wife and I got married early dis year when she travelled down to Africa. We have been in relationship since last year and planned that when she came home for a 2 week holiday, we will get married. We eventually did at the Court Registry. 

However, my question bothers on some aspects of the requirements 

I ve attached these here but briefly it has to do with d social aspects of our relationship, financial aspects, evidence to show that the relationship is genuine and continuous

I will be very glad if someone can help with this impasse 

Screenshot_2017-05-23-22-26-33.png

Screenshot_2017-05-23-22-26-07.png

Screenshot_2017-05-23-22-25-50.png

Hello to all,

Applied online (i.e. "Paid the fee through bank card") from Australian High Commission Islamabad, Pakistan on December 1st, 2016.

Collected all evidences and uploaded already. However, pressed the "Information Provided" button in immi account at the end of March 2017.

Just wondering how long will it take them for interview at least ?

Regards,

Henry

Edited by henryolonga

21 hours ago, henryolonga said:

Hello to all,

Applied online (i.e. "Paid the fee through bank card") from Australian High Commission Islamabad, Pakistan on December 1st, 2016.

Collected all evidences and uploaded already. However, pressed the "Information Provided" button in immi account at the end of March 2017.

Just wondering how long will it take them for interview at least ?

Regards,

Henry

This timeline sheet tells the pervailing trends... just a guess work though 

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11QnNEZI57n1kMHc8z2P2FdZ781TtEukT7-JGWiQEqu8/edit#gid=1442502201

Nothing yet.

I suggest dont expect this financial year.

May be they completed their quota in last year now new grant will start from  next financial  year.

MAY BE

Edited by Zain

10 minutes ago, ghaffarahmed said:

Anyone please help

On sponsorship for 40 SP, Q 22

Are your related to visa application by blood, marriage or adoption.

What would be answer for your wife (Yes /No) ?

Today, immi asked for 40 SP again, although i submitted one aleady, is it due to my lack of understanding of above question??

Hi Ghaffarahmed

Please have a look over the link may be it will help you.  http://forum.migrationhelp.com.au/showthread.php?t=2520&goto=nextnewest

so according to this and as per my understanding as long as you were not related to your wife before you got married, you can safely answer "no" to this one or if you were related to your wife before marriage (I.e. you got married to your cousin) you can answer "yes".

6 hours ago, RIWATY said:

Hi Ghaffarahmed

Please have a look over the link may be it will help you.  http://forum.migrationhelp.com.au/showthread.php?t=2520&goto=nextnewest

so according to this and as per my understanding as long as you were not related to your wife before you got married, you can safely answer "no" to this one or if you were related to your wife before marriage (I.e. you got married to your cousin) you can answer "yes".

Thanks @RIWATY, so you answered according to same logic above?

Also, interested if someone used same logic who got a visa recently.. Thanks

• Like 1

On 5/25/2017 at 21:48, ghaffarahmed said:

Thanks @RIWATY, so you answered according to same logic above?

Also, interested if someone used same logic who got a visa recently.. Thanks

I got my visa recently.

I was not in any way related to my husband before we got married. In Form 40 SP my answer to this question was "Yes - related by marriage"

Guys i have a question. My wife recently applied for spouse visa mid April last month. I will go Pakistan in December this year and i want to bring her back with me mid January next year on visit visa. Im not sure if this will affect the spouse visa decision if it hasnt been processed already. If she is here at the time of their decision will they reject it or send a letter to go offshore? Not sure if its a major risk or not and if its worth taking.

Any inputs will be greatly appreciated. Thank you :) 

On 5/25/2017 at 20:55, ghaffarahmed said:

Anyone please help

On sponsorship for 40 SP, Q 22

Are your related to visa application by blood, marriage or adoption.

What would be answer for your wife (Yes /No) ?

Answer should be NO in most of Normal scenarios a marriage occurs in Pakistan, if you say yes (blood means your cousin, step sister etc, marriage means if you have married e.g. the step daughter etc, adoption means if you have married if you are adopted by someone and you married the daughter of that person). Hope it clarifies

15 hours ago, Misbah said:

Hello Guys, Thanks Allah, Our visa was granted Thursday 25th. I pray all you guys get your visas soon InshAllah.

MashaAllah, tons of Congratulations @Misbah.... How much time you got for first entry? 

Edited by murtza4u

On 5/28/2017 at 20:47, Misbah said:

Hello Guys, Thanks Allah, Our visa was granted Thursday 25th. I pray all you guys get your visas soon InshAllah.

@Misbah and when your sponsor's status changed to approved in your immi account. Just to get an idea how much time it takes from sponsor approved to grant date

Edited by murtza4u