Guest pakistan

8 minutes ago, murtza4u said:

@Momy How much time (days) you got for initial entry? What was the last document the department requested from you?

Should enter by 23 June 2017 (2 months deadline)... they didn't requested anything... I voluntarily submitted change of sponsor address with tenancy agreement to triger my application .

Edited by Momy

3 minutes ago, Zain said:

Hey riwaty....have u sent any query mail these days?

No Zain because I know they will only provide us with the same reply, that ur application Is under process and the standard processing time Is 15 months. So I dont see any point In sending mail to them except to wait.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, RIWATY said:

No Zain because I know they will only provide us with the same reply, that ur application Is under process and the standard processing time Is 15 months. So I dont see any point In sending mail to them except to wait.

Hi @Zain

When your medical expires? Why it is taking extra time in your case, is it due to delay in providing additional documents, some mis-matched answers in interview or any other complexity. I think best strategy is to be calm and waiting for good. Do not think negative, if you are right, you will get it..

Is it male applicant?

Edited by ghaffarahmed

Hi Guys,

I just wanted to ask a question. Does rukhsati matter for the approval of visa application? i have heard recently that immigration is declining/delaying applications because the applicants haven't done rukhsati. I always thought this was never a problem until now.

12 minutes ago, arham786 said:

Hi Guys,

I just wanted to ask a question. Does rukhsati matter for the approval of visa application? i have heard recently that immigration is declining/delaying applications because the applicants haven't done rukhsati. I always thought this was never a problem until now.

Yes it means rejection, better consults a lawyer

Riwaty...

Their is nothing from my side to delay.

I had second interview last month.

Female applicant.

Have no idea why they delaying.

Ghaffar i reckon rukhsti doesn't really matter aslong u are able to prove that u supporting her ecnomically.

And she is in ur contact.since u c her last time.

Edited by Zain

1 hour ago, arham786 said:

Hi Guys,

Yes i does..they wont give you visa on nikah basis..i have seen some cases are rejected just cause of rukhsati.

• Like 1

Hello to all,

Can someone provide me information about types of evidences which can be uploaded in online immi account for a 309 application for the following two categories: 

1) mutual commitment of the couple
2) Nature of household.

Just to let you know that we are living in a joint family system. Therefore, the bills and house is in the name of head of the family. 

As all of you have already lodged 309 application, Please advise what types of evidence you guys uploaded for the above two categories.

Regards,
Henry

Hi Henry

You may prove your relationship by providing the copy of wedding invitation card, your wedding pictures, skype chats, your telephone bill (showing that you have made calls to your spouse from Australia), your pictures with family and friends at get-togethers, if you guys went for honeymoon then its tickets should be enough too.

Regarding the household bills, if your partner is living at your parents place and you have mentioned the same address in the form then you may attach the copies of the bill in the name of head of the family.

Hope this helps.

Regards

22 hours ago, ferrous said:

Hi Shaizi

My rukhsati happened after my 309 spouse visa was granted. We did not show them as if the consummation of marriage did not happen.

When did you get your visa? And was that spouse or prospective marriage or fiance visa?

thanks for the comments. 

With regards to evidences such as (wedding invitation card, wedding pictures, pictures at birthday parties, pictures at various public places such as shopping centers, restaurants etc. skype chats, email correspondence snapshots, facebook chat and posts snapshots) have been inserted into a word document and are uploaded in the category "Social Aspect of Relationship"

With regards to evidences such as (Joint bank statement, letter from bank regarding joint bank account, overseas remittance receipt showing direct credit into joint bank account, statutory declaration from sponsor and applicant, snapshot of payment of visa fee from sponsor's Australian bank account) have been combined to make a pdf document and uploaded in category of "Financial Aspect of Relationship"

I believe "mutual commitment" category requires some evidences of liability for both sponsor and applicant but not sure exactly what evidence will provide weight to the application.

Same is the case with "Nature of Household"

Regards,

Henry 

• Like 1

These could be some of the evidences. However, you may call and ask from the immigration department too:

Children
Joint business venture
Joint ownership of any tanglible asset e.g. car, house etc
Sharing of responsibilities at home e.g. shopping for groceries, cleaning, cooking, looking after children etc

On 5/3/2017 at 8:54 AM, henryolonga said:

thanks for the comments. 

With regards to evidences such as (wedding invitation card, wedding pictures, pictures at birthday parties, pictures at various public places such as shopping centers, restaurants etc. skype chats, email correspondence snapshots, facebook chat and posts snapshots) have been inserted into a word document and are uploaded in the category "Social Aspect of Relationship"

With regards to evidences such as (Joint bank statement, letter from bank regarding joint bank account, overseas remittance receipt showing direct credit into joint bank account, statutory declaration from sponsor and applicant, snapshot of payment of visa fee from sponsor's Australian bank account) have been combined to make a pdf document and uploaded in category of "Financial Aspect of Relationship"

I believe "mutual commitment" category requires some evidences of liability for both sponsor and applicant but not sure exactly what evidence will provide weight to the application.

Same is the case with "Nature of Household"

Regards,

Henry 

Hi Henry,

One website that I found to be especially useful to me while preparing my own 309 visa application is the following:
http://www.theaussieflashpacker.com/2016/01/how-our-australian-partner-visa-was-granted-in-six-months.html

I suggest you take a look at it. Hope it helps :-)

Hi everyone,

I have been a silent reader of this forum, and it has been very useful to me thanks to the genuine input of all of its members. So now I have decided to create an account too and share my experience through this visa process.

309 Partner Application: Online - Offshore from Egypt. All documents were submitted upfront including medical

*Date of Lodgement: 2nd February, 2017.

*Biometrics taken and Original PCC's delivered: 7th February, 2017

*First got to know we have a CO: 28th March, 2017

*Sponsor status changed to "Approved" on Immi and link to attach documents disappeared: 3rd May, 2017

Edited by Butterfly
  • Like 1