Guest pakistan

My situation is more worst. I am an Indian citizen but holds an Australian PR and my husband is a Pakistani citizen. We cannot accompany each other in our own respective countries. And staying in india at the moment I can't sponsor my husband's visitor visa. also if he applies for his own visitor visa then might be it can get refuse because our case is in final stage. we are so helpless. 

On 4/19/2017 at 6:10 PM, murtza4u said:

@ghaffarahmed any update at your end? Do you remember when exactly your status changed to 'Approved' in your account? I noticed you got an interview call in just 4 months (MashaAllah) Are you newly married? or have kids?

@murtza4uNo update since interview time. No further document request.

Wife called yesterday they said that it is in progress and response expected in 15 months timeframe

We are married for last 2 years and expecting first child .

Just wondering what happens if child is born when visa is still in progress?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, RIWATY said:

My situation is more worst. I am an Indian citizen but holds an Australian PR and my husband is a Pakistani citizen. We cannot accompany each other in our own respective countries. And staying in india at the moment I can't sponsor my husband's visitor visa. also if he applies for his own visitor visa then might be it can get refuse because our case is in final stage. we are so helpless. 

Sorry @RIWATY. Please keep hopes high, looks like it is around the corner. You are lucky that it is just waiting grant in queue.

In case of male applicants, processing is always long due to high risk of sham marriages and extra checks i believe.

Good luck.

On 4/19/2017 at 6:10 PM, murtza4u said:

Thanks Ghaffarahmed. Insha'ALLAH we all hear our grant news soon. and I think you need to add your child details in your wife application as a dependent if your child born while your application still in process or if your child born after the grant then you will have to lodge another application which is offshore (Child Visa 101) or another option is to take your child on a tourist visa and then apply for an onshore child visa. 

Edited by RIWATY
  • Like 1

24 minutes ago, Zain said:

Correct me if i m wrong.

Is it ok we all keep calling and send query mail enforce them we should process in old time frame.

I think it does not make difference. It might harm or delay case or to be more accurate just cause you annoyance..

Your push to Level 1 receptionist will not alter the decision of Level 4 decision maker.

Edited by ghaffarahmed

It happened with me.while interview she asked me couple of silly question i answered her right but aggressively. I have feeling she got personal with me. 

As she mentioned that i m gonna get process in new time frame.i just said what are u talking abt i applied last year i should be process in old time frame and i got evidence an email from you in which u mentioned 12 months time.

Should i believe in ur words or statements.then she said we currently working on ur case.

Edited by MaggieMay24
Swearing

Someone reply to me on another blog.

Recent Decision....it may help

Visa: Partner/Spouse 309/100
Nikah Date: 10/01/2015
Marriage Date:28/11/2015
Application Submitted Location, Jerry Lahore (Paper Based)
Application Processing Location: Islamabad, Pakistan
Application Date: 07/06/2016
Medical Assessment Completed : 21/05/2016
Medical Assessment Location: Gulberg Lahore
Interview Call: 09/01/2017
Further Information Submitted: 10/01/2017
Further Information Submitted: 20/04/2017
Decision: Visa Granted 20/04/17

He follow it up every month through emails. He reckon, its not a bad idea to email AHC-Isb yourself and ask them for info by copying your spouse in the email. he believe it helps.

Edited by Momy

8 minutes ago, Momy said:

Someone reply to me on another blog.

Recent Decision....it may help

Visa: Partner/Spouse 309/100
Nikah Date: 10/01/2015
Marriage Date:28/11/2015
Application Submitted Location, Jerry Lahore (Paper Based)
Application Processing Location: Islamabad, Pakistan
Application Date: 07/06/2016
Medical Assessment Completed : 21/05/2016
Medical Assessment Location: Gulberg Lahore
Interview Call: 09/01/2017
Further Information Submitted: 10/01/2017
Further Information Submitted: 20/04/2017
Decision: Visa Granted 20/04/17

He follow it up every month through emails. He reckon, its not a bad idea to email AHC-Isb yourself and ask them for info by copying your spouse in the email. he believe it helps.

You are next one @Momy

Good to hear some positive and good news. @Zain you don't need to be worry at all, they know that people are waiting for their grant from a quiet long time and its natural to be a bit anxious and get aggressive, as long as you are truthful to them there's nothing more to worry about. anyways congratulations for the progress on your case. Hopefully your are very close for the grant to be made. You will soon (today or Insha'ALLAH next week) will definitely get your grant email.

On 20/04/2017 at 6:56 PM, ghaffarahmed said:

@murtza4uNo update since interview time. No further document request.

Wife called yesterday they said that it is in progress and response expected in 15 months timeframe

We are married for last 2 years and expecting first child .

Just wondering what happens if child is born when visa is still in progress?

I had the same problem.my baby boy born in pakistan.but he got australian passport.as i had an Australian passport at the time of his birth.my wife got the visa on 21 march after 10 months of lodgement

1 minute ago, Shaizi said:

I had the same problem.my baby boy born in pakistan.but he got australian passport.as i had an Australian passport at the time of his birth.my wife got the visa on 21 march after 10 months of lodgement

Thanks @Shaizi for reply

I am australian citizen as well. 

Does this mean , i do not need to apply for his child visa ?

Your baby was born before visa grant?

10 hours ago, ghaffarahmed said:

Thanks @Shaizi for reply

I am australian citizen as well. 

Does this mean , i do not need to apply for his child visa ?

Your baby was born before visa grant?

No you dont need to apply for any type of visa.he/she would be eligible for australian citizenship by decent. What you need to do is apply online through your immi account .attach some documents like birthcertificate of child.your passport copy etc etc and submit fee.i think you have to pay around 250$ .thats it .

Edited by Shaizi

1 hour ago, Shaizi said:

No you dont need to apply for any type of visa.he/she would be eligible for australian citizenship by decent. What you need to do is apply online through your immi account .attach some documents like birthcertificate of child.your passport copy etc etc and submit fee.i think you have to pay around 250$ .thats it .

Thanks @Shaizi. So, this rule applies whether baby is born before or after partner visa granted? What was your scenarion, i mean your baby was born before visa grant i guess?

3 hours ago, ghaffarahmed said:

Thanks @Shaizi. So, this rule applies whether baby is born before or after partner visa granted? What was your scenarion, i mean your baby was born before visa grant i guess?

It doesnt really matter before birth or after birth.my baby was born before visa granted

• Like 1

On 4/22/2017 at 0:44 PM, Shaizi said:

It doesnt really matter before birth or after birth.my baby was born before visa granted

Thanks @Shaizi

How much time it took for little one's passport (/Citizenship by Descent)

Also, did you informed AHC that your wife is expecting baby?

Edited by ghaffarahmed

Finally a good news has arrived.... ?

Got an email of grant of visa from AHC Islamabad.... ?

I played a trick and it worked... I was asking them for progress of my application via email and they were coming up with routine answers over the email... BUT this time i have sent them an email wih change of circumstances as sponsor has changed residential address with a tenancy agreement...  even though its a minor change but definitely the person went into the file and finalized it... sent email at 12:00 AEST got visa granted email at 20:00 AEST... so i reckon if your file is over 9 months just update some minor things "only minor things"... hopefully they will go into your file and if most of the things were already completed.. they will try to finish it... thats what normally most of the offices do.

i hope it work for u guys as well... as i picked up this trick from the last person who got their visa approved the same day when he updated some documents...

Good luck everybody ?

• Like 1

On 24/04/2017 at 2:36 PM, ghaffarahmed said:

Thanks @Shaizi

How much time it took for little one's passport (/Citizenship by Descent)

Also, did you informed AHC that your wife is expecting baby?

yup i emailed them doctors report and medical certificate .from citizenship to passport around two and half months

5 hours ago, Momy said:

I played a trick and it worked... I was asking them for progress of my application via email and they were coming up with routine answers over the email... BUT this time i have sent them an email wih change of circumstances as sponsor has changed residential address with a tenancy agreement...  even though its a minor change but definitely the person went into the file and finalized it... sent email at 12:00 AEST got visa granted email at 20:00 AEST... so i reckon if your file is over 9 months just update some minor things "only minor things"... hopefully they will go into your file and if most of the things were already completed.. they will try to finish it... thats what normally most of the offices do.

i hope it work for u guys as well... as i picked up this trick from the last person who got their visa approved the same day when he updated some documents...

Good luck everybody ?

congratulation Momy.Have a great life ahead.

6 hours ago, Momy said:

Good luck everybody ?

Wow,,, Tons of congratulations @Momy... really happy for you. What initial entry date you get? What was the last document the department requested?

Edited by murtza4u

41 minutes ago, murtza4u said:

Wow,,, Tons of congratulations @Momy... really happy for you. What initial entry date you get? What was the last document the department requested?

Should enter by 23 June 2017 (2 months deadline)... they didn't requested anything... I voluntarily submitted change of sponsor address with tenancy agreement.

Edited by Momy