Guest pakistan

Hello forum members,

Apologies for the delay as i was not aware of forum being alive again.

Alhumdulillah visa was granted to my partner on 22nd March @ around 4.45 AU time.

I am now going to update the tracker as well and requesting you to plz copy paste the tracker link in ur signatures as it will be bit hard to visit forum for all after getting grant.

The complete timeline of everyone will give benefit to new comers.

Thank you for your suport during this hard period. 

Cheers and stay blessed.

P.s. my offer for meeting is still on. Im based in Melbourne and love to meet our families either old or new ones and i am always up for support to anyone who is in need.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Pumpkinhead said:

Hello forum members,

Apologies for the delay as i was not aware of forum being alive again.

Alhumdulillah visa was granted to my partner on 22nd March @ around 4.45 AU time.

I am now going to update the tracker as well and requesting you to plz copy paste the tracker link in ur signatures as it will be bit hard to visit forum for all after getting grant.

The complete timeline of everyone will give benefit to new comers.

Thank you for your suport during this hard period. 

Cheers and stay blessed.

P.s. my offer for meeting is still on. Im based in Melbourne and love to meet our families either old or new ones and i am always up for support to anyone who is in need.

Bro, the tracker sheet link in your signature is read only. Can you share a link that we can open with docs.google.com Maybe like https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hUkSMveHsJ57m842Mgt0Q_Jn4mxRWTVx65pry0I8oV4/edit

Congrats everyone for grant

Just realized that status is recently changed to 'Approved' against my name but no status is appearing against my wife's name .. What could cause this?  Does the same happened with anyone please

My wife applied on 28 July 2018, Interview in mid november, no update since then

Regards

Edited by ghaffarahmed

One of group members (Zain) facing issue accessing the forum after upgrade. So i am posting his message below. 

Congratulations bros who got grant after suffering for ages.
It's understandable u guys gonna get bzy. It's would be much appreciated if u guys can  share some thing regarding ur ""initial entry date""and last demanded document before visa grant.thanks and best of luck with ur new life in australia with your family.

Guest The Pom Queen
3 minutes ago, murtza4u said:

One of group members (Zain) facing issue accessing the forum after upgrade. So i am posting his message below. 

It's understandable u guys gonna get bzy. It's would be much appreciated if u guys can  share some thing regarding ur ""initial entry date""and last demanded document before visa grant.thanks and best of luck with ur new life in australia with your family.

@murtza4u can you please ask him to contact me at admin@pomsinoz.com and I can look in to this for him. We did have an issue with old passwords not being recognised so it may just need to be reset. I know @Cerberus1 was looking in to the issue.

1 hour ago, RIWATY said:

Hi Ghaffarahmed,

Have read somewhere that the status "Approved" against sponsor's name means that immigration department has checked and verified you as an eligible sponsor and you are now "Approved" to sponsor your wife. 

Much Appreciated RIWATY. Thanks Bro

Has anyone see it an indication of grant coming soon? Just dreaming...

Hi

Im new to thus forum

Iv recently applied for spouse visa in feb 2017..can anyone kindly guide me about the interview? Like what do they ask and do they call friends and family members too for further verification or not ?   

They call main applicant most of the time and sometimes sponsor as well. Just ask questions about their relationship, information that you provided while applying for the visa. They sometimes ask questions about the proofs you provided for the visa. Date of birth, date of marriage, dates are very important. They also confirm the address of the sponsor from the applicant. Also, ask how much money the sponsor usually transfer to applicant and date of the last transaction etc...

On 27/03/2017 at 11:42 PM, murtza4u said:

Hi Guys 

i am sorry after new form i got difficulty to open my form. I reset my Password and back to group. By the grace of Allah my wife got visa on 23 of March. Thankyou very much for all your prays and cooperation 

this forum is very helpful and keep you update all the time

i saty in touch with you guys on this forum

Jawad