Guest pakistan

Hi IQ2105

Whats the email to launch the complaint? as I used the link given by a member Ali here?

Further we need to complaint why there are not attending calls and automated response is there? They should increase staff for this.

Also, I think they don't judge application by DOL as most of the guys have received visa quickly then in a queue.

Thanks

I emailed them got acknowledgement- waiting for reply..

Hi IQ2105

Whats the email to launch the complaint? as I used the link given by a member Ali here?

Further we need to complaint why there are not attending calls and automated response is there? They should increase staff for this.

Also, I think they don't judge application by DOL as most of the guys have received visa quickly then in a queue.

Thanks

Hi rehan85,

I have emailed them on the standard email address they provided after the lodgement...I have not used complaints link yet...Just waiting for their reply will then decide about my next step based on their response.

And yes you are right it does not matter what our DOL is...grants are based on individual circumstances!

If that's the case then why haven't they been able to process a. Add in which the couple has never been married has no children and no other complications?

Hi Guys

Just a question, anyone can answer?

Can we apply for visit visa while partner visa is in process ? But when 309 partner visa is granted, it states you have to out of Australia.

Can anyone elaborate this ?

I apples lied for a visit visa but it got rejected on the grounds that the applicant is not going to come back to Pakistan. They reject the visit visa if spouse visa is still under assessment. This is mostly true for Pakistani applicants.

Hi Ssyed, does it have any impact on partner visa if visit visa is rejected? And if visit visa is granted then you have to come back to Pakistan in 3 months to get your partner visa as it states you have to be out of pakistan when partner visa is granted

it has no impact on spouse visa. If granted a visit visa the applicant has to leave Australian soil once he/she is granted spouse visa and re-enter Australia on the spouse visa. The visit visa can be 3 months or 6 months grant but have to leave once the time stated is up

Yes, but if granted a visit visa and you are in Australia, so will they contact you and will ask you to leave Australia so that you can get partner visa?
as soon as you get the grant you will have to leave Australia they might call you too

Hi Guys

Just a question, anyone can answer?

Can we apply for visit visa while partner visa is in process ? But when 309 partner visa is granted, it states you have to out of Australia.

Can anyone elaborate this ?

Hi rehan85,

I have a friend who applied for a visit visa while 309 was in processing....He said you need to provide sufficient evidences that your wife will return back after completing the duration of the visa...she did returned back after 1 visit...However he actually pushed the CO in AUS when he applied visit visa for the 2nd time and asked him to coordinate with AHC ISL to grant spouse visa....so he received 309 visa instead of visit visa....he applied for 309 in mid of 2015 and was able to get the grant in Jan 2016...

Thanks

my partner has reached 11 months mark almost. So Am thinking to get 3 months visit visa and in the meanwhile we get the partner visa hopefully. And for all this you have to inform your CO about vist visa and once partner visa is granted you have to leave Australia and re enter.

Thanks

Hi rehan85,

I have a friend who applied for a visit visa while 309 was in processing....He said you need to provide sufficient evidences that your wife will return back after completing the duration of the visa...she did returned back after 1 visit...However he actually pushed the CO in AUS when he applied visit visa for the 2nd time and asked him to coordinate with AHC ISL to grant spouse visa....so he received 309 visa instead of visit visa....he applied for 309 in mid of 2015 and was able to get the grant in Jan 2016...

Edited by MaggieMay24
Fixed quote

Thanks

my partner has reached 11 months mark almost. So Am thinking to get 3 months visit visa and in the meanwhile we get the partner visa hopefully. And for all this you have to inform your CO about vist visa and once partner visa is granted you have to leave Australia and re enter.

Thanks

Yes rehan85 you are right....and I would suggest once you applied for visit visa and get in touch with your CO (in Australia) push him to coordinate with AHC ISL for your spouse visa...good luck

Edited by MaggieMay24
Fixed quote

U didnt apply for visit visa? And how would I know my CO in Aus. I know my CO in islamabad.

Yes rehan85 you are right....and I would suggest once you applied for visit visa and get in touch with your CO (in Australia) push him to coordinate with AHC ISL for your spouse visa...good luck

Edited by MaggieMay24
Fixed quote

U didnt apply for visit visa? And how would I know my CO in Aus. I know my CO in islamabad.

I haven't applied for visit visa yet...my wife's application is over 11 months now...I have emailed them and waiting for their reply..

Regarding CO - when you have applied for visit visa...you will be assigned with new CO for your visit visa application - ask your CO (either from AUS or ISL) to speed up your spouse visa application...this might help you in getting your spouse visa quicker...however it is my opinion based on my friend's experience mentioned above...Good luck

Hi Guys i got a reply from the complaint lodged. Pretty much a long email stating that my case is still in their time frame in under 12 months. They aim to complete 75% with in 12 months and there is no guarantee regarding that. All in all there is nothing i can do but wait and keep checking my email and immi account. Seemed like a pretty generic copy and paste reply. My opinion probably waste of time lodging a complaint.

Hi Guys i got a reply from the complaint lodged. Pretty much a long email stating that my case is still in their time frame in under 12 months. They aim to complete 75% with in 12 months and there is no guarantee regarding that. All in all there is nothing i can do but wait and keep checking my email and immi account. Seemed like a pretty generic copy and paste reply. My opinion probably waste of time lodging a complaint.

Well to be honest 309 fees shouldn't be more than $3000 considering the time they have taken but I guess nothing we can do about it!