Guest pakistan

Hi Awan88 - any update on your application yet?

Hi Guys! Just thought to summarise all information together for everyone's benefit. Please populate the items in front of your name and re-post the message to the thread so that we all know whats happening with the visa progress with everyone at one place.I have populated my information as reference for everyone.

awan88 : DOL 23-FEB-2016 / Interview: 08-SEP-2016 / Grant : Waiting

ZD87 :

hira :

Jawad Khan :

dada555 :

Tasleem :

Thanks!

Hi Rehan85,

Yes mate I am aware of the SPT as it is the standard reply from AHC every time I email them.

Yes they did ask for some additional documents mid of November which I provided promptly after that nothing special happened.

I appreciate your feedback. Thank you

The standard processing time is 12 months..

I have DOL 9 March 2016 and interview with wife on 21 Sep.

I have seen people getting visa in Dec who applied in Feb. So your visa is coming soon.

Did they ask for additional documents in the process?

thanks

QUOTE=IQ2015;1937018896]Hello Everyone,

- Applied for Partner visa 309/100 DOL 17 Feb 16 - Online

- Medical/ Biometrics and all documents submitted at the time of lodgement

- Telephone Interview - 8 Sep 16 (Wife Only)

- Current status under departmental checks as advised by AHC

Please advise if anyone has a similar timeline also what should be the approx. ETA after above mentioned status.

Many thanks.

Thank you ZD87

Hoping and praying for everyone to get their visas ASAP amen.

Welcome IQ2015,

Happy new year to everyone, must admit this year was a hard one first year married and apart for it all but I guess that is the game. Below is a updated list of current members awaiting grants. If there are any people reading whom have not posted, please make an account and post (especially visa grants). Last year AHC was doing grants in about 8-9 months but not sure what is happening now with most people waiting more. Visa grants are historically done on Thursdays and Fridays so hopefully some good news for some this week (have been wishing that for a while now!). As always please update if any grants or news!

IQ2015: DOL: 17 FEB 2016 / Interview: 8 SEP 2016 / Grant: Waiting

Tasleem : DOL 03 March 2016/ Interview: 26 SEP 2016/ Grant: Waiting

hira : DOL 07 March 2016/ Interview: 08 Sep 2016/ Grant: Waiting

AussieBoy: DOL 14 March 2016/ Interview: 04 Oct 2016/ Grant: Waiting

Ssyed: DOL 14 March 2016/ Interview: 04 Oct 2016/ Grant: Waiting

ZD87 : DOL 18 March 2016/ Interview: 6th Oct 2016/ Grant: Waiting

Bunny Khan : DOL 30 April 2016/ Interview: 01 Nov 2016/ Grant: Waiting

Khan: DOL: End of April 2016 / Interview: Mid November 2016/ Grant: Waiting

Jawad Khan : DOL 01 May 2016/ Interview: 01 Nov 2016/ Grant: Waiting

Hi All

I think they follow the standard processing time now which is 12 months. As even in visit visa they take exact 4 weeks.

my DOL: 9 March 2016

Interview: 21 Sep 2016

I think it also depends on if they ask any additional document then how quickly we given them the response.

but don't know somone gets in 8 months too.

QUOTE=IQ2015;1937018902]Hi Awan88 - any update on your application yet?

Rehan85 DOL: 9 March 2016 Interview: 21 Sep 2016/ Grant: Waiting

Hi all,

I've been reading the forums for quite a while now, haven't posted too much, but tried to give answers where I can. But I've now received the dream email that we're all waiting for so thought i'd share a bit as I've really found this place amazingly helpful. So heres my story to far!

I'm in the UK and moving to Aus on a partner visa (my girlfriend being the Aussie!). We began organising all our evidence around June / July and submitted August 3rd 2016. We had been together just about 3 years at the time of submission, and fortunately for us lived together for all of it (as we met in house share and 1.5 years ago moved to our own place) and our evidence included:

1) Pdf documents with all relevant photos we could find of us out together, with friends and with family. This went back the full three years. This ended up as three pdf documents but with quiet a lot of photos in each document. But the point is, we put the photo's into a single document as their is a limit on the number of files that can uploaded. With each photo we said where / when and who was in so we could establish the social element and some timeframes. All organised chronologically.

2) Pdf documents of bills / letters / anything formal with either mine of my girlfriends name / address as well as letters from friends and family. Again this was split over 3 documents in the end, but each document containing quiet a lot of documents each, again organised chronologically. Some of the documents only had my name, some only my girlfriends but our aim was to establish we are both receiving letters to the same address.

- 888 Forms from my girlfriends parents and 2 friends

- Statutory declarations from my parents and 2 friends

- Then all the formal documents, scanned colour copies of passports / drivers licence / birth certificate all signed by a solicitor.

We tried to organise the evidence to be as easy as possible to read through and in fact actually formed a little chart with every month for the past three years down one side and where evidence could be found to form a continuous list showing either we were receiving bills, a letter, going to an event and basically build up a good chronological stack of information that didn't require them to go searching for things.

When uploading the formal documents (passport etc) we put it all (i.e. both mine and my girlfriends) to both my and mine girlfriends profiles. I'm not sure 100% if you're supposed to, but thought better safe than sorry.

We only had 1 year of solid continuous worth of shared formal letters such as bills. Before that we had occasional documents mainly as we weren't collecting them it was early in the relationship, but also our housemates were the nominated bill payers. But fortunately did have letters / cards from friends for before that as well as all the photos.

- Once we uploaded, within a 3-4 weeks my online profile had a note about a medical. I did not receive a specific email requesting the medical but took this as the go ahead. 2-3 weeks later that was done and submitted. Nothing special to report, bit pricey but there you go!

- About mid September (so maybe 6-8 weeks in) I had an email stating my case officer's name, some general info and requesting a police check. That was pretty quick to do, I think it takes 10 days from filling in the form, so got straight on with that.

- Around late October / early November my girlfriends section on the profile said approved and mine was still pending. We took that as a good sign, i.e. they're satisfied shes a real life Aussie.

- Next, mid November I received an email notifying me that my case officer has changed, but required not action.

- Finally, December 15th the email came granting my Visa and even better it's permanent which wasn't expected as I thought we'd just fall under the 3 year requirement for evidence so would be granted temporary status. Pretty amazing feeling when we got it. I had thought we would then have a 3 month window to get over there and activate which made me drop my load. But after reading it properly, we have until August 2017!! Which is perfect for us.

So all in all, around 4 months from submission to grant, no real correspondence other than two emails. One requesting a police check and the other notifying a change of case officer. The grant email seemed out of the blue but obviously welcome!! We had been anticipating a decision around June / July given the published timelines online.

So, I hope this gives a little insight to those still waiting or about to submit. Feel free to ask any questions, I just thought I would contribute as I have found the forum super useful over the past few months / year!

Good luck everyone and Merry Christmas!!!

Blighty! So so happy for you! I've submitted everything I can think of but havent heard anything so far. I am 3 months in now. Still hopeful and your story has helped me feel a bit better!

Congrats again!

No they did not asked for anything

They never contacted after interview i called them they said standard time is 12 months it is still in processing.

I have read in this forum people asking them for final decision. But they said we can't tell you there is nothing such as we can tell you that it is gone for final decision

it is upto the three Case officers and final decision is from Australians

No news but i am waiting on IQ2015 to give some good news soon!

Ps when I was applying everyone told me to use a visa lodgement service called Gerry's or something, i ended up speaking with some people who had applied online and decided to do it ourselves through the immi website, has anyone else heard this service in Pakistan and I wonder if they get priority?

Hi ZD87

What is ur DOL and DOI?

And did they asked for additional documents?

QUOTE=ZD87;1937019387]Thanks for advising, back to square one to figure out what is going on..

Hi Khan

DOL is 18th March DOI 6th Oct, only wife got interviewed and no request for additional documents.

Salam Guys, I also applied for partner visa 309 visa online for my wife and the application is dealt by AHC Commission in Islamabad. I will be sharing my timeline with you guys.

Rehan85 DOL: 9 March 2016 Interview: 21 Sep 2016/ Grant: Waiting

Misbah : DOL 25 July 2016/ Interview: 01 Nov 2016/ Grant: Waiting

I will be sharing my ideas with you guys. Meanwhile, my suggestion is to think positively, stay calm and wait patiently.