Guest pakistan

Is that for a male or a female applicant? Any idea for the reason of delays, i.e. any documents requested later?

My interview held in January 2016 and I just got to know a month before from AHC Islamabad that my case is with Senior case officer for final decision.. So, u never know the exact time of visa grant before or after interview. It has been more than 13 month since i lodged visa application.

On another forum, a male applicant with DOL of May 2015 got the visa grant about a month back; so I am pretty hopeful yours is very near too.

My interview held in January 2016 and I just got to know a month before from AHC Islamabad that my case is with Senior case officer for final decision.. So, u never know the exact time of visa grant before or after interview. It has been more than 13 month since i lodged visa application.

Here you go, found this here:

AHC ISL

Opening Hours

The High Commission is open from:

08.00 am to 4.45 pm Monday to Thursday

08.00 am to 12.30 pm Friday

http://pakistan.highcommission.gov.au/islm/aboutus.html

Telephone enquiries relating to applications that are currently under assessment, between 08:30am to 12:00pm Monday to Thursday

Thanks and hope so.

Do you know if working days at Australian High Commission Islamabad are from Monday to Thursday?

Edited by talexpat

Agreed. Probably there are some silent readers (unregistered at the moment) of the forum who have online apps. It would be kind of them if they can register and share some details; a timeline expectation can then be developed with better accuracy; the more the merrier :)

Yes, sure. Lodged my online application on 06th January, 2016. Provided medical and PCC within 2 months of date of lodgement. Me and my wife in Australia both received a call (Interview) on the same day from AHC Islamabad about two weeks ago

Thanks for signing up.

Was your app paper based? I hope your interview went well.

Yes, sure. Lodged my online application on 06th January, 2016. Provided medical and PCC within 2 months of date of lodgement. Me and my wife in Australia both received a call (Interview) on the same day from AHC Islamabad about two weeks ago

Did your CO give you any sort of idea how long will your app take to finalise? Or what is the current status of your app, as in further assessments due or sitting with senior case officer for final decision. Thanks.

@Noy : Thanks for sharing visa timeline

Well, now we have somewhat better expectation of interview call because of this recent case. It is roughly 7 months as of now after DOL unless there are many applications lodged after 6/1/16 which can affect our estimate :D

My wife's on 10th months. Recently a month ago they asked more more financial docs which I sent through.

Hi User

Has your Mrs had the interview done? When was it conducted?

Also, have you rang AHC Isb to check what stage is your visa at? i.e. either still under assessment or sent to final decision maker?

Your timeline is 1 month before mine, so it would help if you can share full exact timeline.

Alikhan is from July 2015, however he is the male applicant and last time I checked, his app hadnt been sent for final decision as yet.

Good luck and thanks.

Is that for a male or a female applicant? Any idea for the reason of delays, i.e. any documents requested later?

This is for male applicant (myself). Following is the reply that i received from them

"Thank you for contacting the department.

Your application has been provided to the decision maker for consideration

– this however does not guarantee a decision on the application, as the

decision maker may request further work, including additional supporting

evidence for the application to again be considered for decision.

We appreciate your patience as we move towards finalising the application."

I got this reply on 27 july, 2016..

Hello friends,

Applied for 309 online on 8 feb, 2016.

waiting for interview call. :(

My husband lives in Australia and im in pak.

dear all,please share your interview experiences as well .questions they ask.

They just ask about the history of your relationship that how u first met, how the relationship developed, when did u decide to get marry etc etc.. They may also ask u about him that what is his favourite food, or his favourite sport etc.. And if they find conflictions in ur answers and his answers, ur case could b complicated..

Expect it soon. A male applicant from may DOL got it a month back, you should be close

This is for male applicant (myself). Following is the reply that i received from them

"Thank you for contacting the department.

Your application has been provided to the decision maker for consideration

– this however does not guarantee a decision on the application, as the

decision maker may request further work, including additional supporting

evidence for the application to again be considered for decision.

We appreciate your patience as we move towards finalising the application."

I got this reply on 27 july, 2016..

Do you want to check as to why in the following spreadsheet you have your name and visa as granted.

I hope this new week brings with it more visa grants + CO interview calls. Also, we have NO idea what DOL online apps are being looked at CURRENTLY.:rolleyes:
Edited by MaggieMay24
Link to external site removed

Yes, I uploaded that detail on behalf of one of my close friend, ideal case MashaAllah : VISA Granted in 4 months 6 days. I have mentioned that in the comments on that URL that this case belongs to one of my friend. No rumour, I was one of the form 888 witnesses for him. The whole purpose of uploading that was to portray better impression of AHC ISL timeline that miracles do happen, God willing.

I shall try to edit the case or maybe upload it with a different ID just to clear the confusion. Allah Kareem.

Do you want to check as to why in the following spreadsheet you have your name and visa as granted.

Edited by MaggieMay24
Link to external site removed