Guest pakistan

No Complications I am Australian Citizen never overstayed in Australia or any other country has permanent Job Wife is applying for Australian Visa for the first time she never overstayed in any other country.

All additional documents required in September were submitted to AHC within 4 days of request. Still no response

Thats frustrating! My wife had her interview at the end of November. We have been waiting since then. AHC havent even asked us for any additional documents. Don't know why they're taking so long to finalize cases.

Edited by S A

I am in same boat as you. This is my first marriage and had no visa refusal for my wife DOL 30/12/2014. Waiting would no have made difference I was married in mid sep 2014 and applied in December so I can provide evidence for financial support and contact while a part. Our file did not get opened until sep 2015 requested further documents which were provided within 4 days. My wife had second interview start of November 2015. since than no update except phone operator told it is in queue for decision.

Few days ago I applied for visitor visa but it will mos likely get refused. I have booked a trip to Pakistan for mid January since AHC Islamabad has shown such good attitude when asking for updates on case.

All we can do is wait

I did not mean to wait for lodging application, rather i mean, i should have waited bit more before deciding to to visit Pakistan.

I did not mean to wait for lodging application, rather i mean, i should have waited bit more before deciding to to visit Pakistan.

giving it second thought about visit to Pakistan. I have booked for 18 Jan 2016 but I am just stressed out don't know what to do.

I did called AHC today they say it is in queue for decision. But they have been saying this for last 2 months.

Hi I cancelled my ticket to Pakistan

Last update from AHC islamabad is "some of the departmental clearances are awaited about your visa application & whenever we will receive those your application will be finalised"

I don't know what that mean or how long its going to take.

Hi all,

My wife's documents are about to get completed and hence, I shall be applying for her 309 within the next week.

Just a brief overview, I married my first cousin, so know her from childhood and is an arranged marriage. I went to Pakistan last year to perform Nikkah/marriage and wife stays in her parents home as we have not done the Rukhsati (sending off) yet. I had to come back to Australia to continue employment right within ten days of Nikkah/marriage. After the visa is granted, Rukhsati would be done so that she can leave parents' house and can come with me to Australia.

[Q58 Form 47SP] When did you and your partner commit to a shared life together to exclusion of all others?

What am I supposed to write here :dull:. I am thinking to put the Nikkah date but have not actually started the shared life yet as No rukhsati.

I shall be including pics of all the events we attended together during my 15 days stay in Pakistan as well as some pics from childhood to prove what we are saying in relationship history is true/ family marriage.

Calls history would be screenshots of whatsapp, skype, viber etc. Also have made a couple of financial transactions although her daily expenses are being done by her parents.

The only thing I am worried about is if I say I have not done rukhsati yet, would it really matter, has anyone seen visa rejection due to this?

We have all the official docs : Nikkah Nama- English, NADRA -MRC, FRC (Birth and Marriage), Passport and CNIC with husband details. Wedding Card, 2 * Form 888s.

Any suggestion tips would be helpful. Any document which I might have missed for a marriage where Rukhsati not done yet.

Cheers!!! :laugh:

• 2 weeks later...

As far as i know, Nikkah does not qualify her for this visa.

Better to spend some time with your wife after performing rukhsati and then applying for this visa.

Rejection is highly possible without rukhsati, Forums are full of such stories. You can consult some good registered migration agent as well

Good luck

Edited by ghaffarahmed

Hi Dua,

sorry i I just logged in to the forum.

Wow, it's amazing to hear about your grant, congratulations. Have a wonderful time in Brisbane.

You don't need to advice any department about your entry. After 2 years of your lodgement date, the department will contact you for more evidence etc for Permanent Resident Visa 100 so keep all your evidence with you.

Good luck!!

Aussie Girl Bay

Hello Aussigirl

Hope you doing well I just wanted to thank you very much for your help and support during my tough time (visa grant waiting time)

now by grace of God I am in Brisbane, now what should be I do now , Do I have to inform Australian embassy about my entry in Australia or what, please guide me for next stage.

thanks a lot.

stay blessed

Dua

You are eligible for Medicare on your 309 visa. Perhaps you will get a Blue Card instead of Green as its for Permanent Resident.

Girl Aussie

Sallam everyone,

just wanted to to know do we eligible for Medicare card on 309 visa or have to wait until got 100 visa.

good luck to all who are waiting for their visa.

Dua

Hi, I am new here.. I applied online for spouse visa subclass 309 on 1st July, 2015. I submitted all forms, character certificate and medical within 15 days of submission of application.. Here I received a call from AHC Islamabad for a telephonic Interview on 13 January, 2016. Can anybody tell me how long would I have to wait for my visa???

Hi Everyone,

Just my first post here about my timeline:

Applied 30 June 2015

Further Documents requested 15 September 2015

Medical submitted 18 September 2015

Interview Call 4th Febuaray 2015

Just waiting on response from AHC Islamabad now

Applicant is Female and application was paper based.

Just wanted to know from people experience, how long after the interview do they send visa Grant?

Hi Everyone,

Just my first post here about my timeline:

Applied 30 June 2015

Further Documents requested 15 September 2015

Medical submitted 18 September 2015

Interview Call 4th Febuaray 2015

Just waiting on response from AHC Islamabad now

Applicant is Female and application was paper based.

Just wanted to know from people experience, how long after the interview do they send visa Grant?

My wife got interview call 9 months ago so you never know

My wife applied for offshore partner visa back in April 2015, interview was done on 5th June 2015, no update since then.

We checked with AHC about status of visa last week, but a standard reply " actively working on it and trying to process it in service standard"

My wife and myself feeling very sad being separated for a year.. it is very difficult.

Please share your thoughts if you are going through same difficult situation

Edited by ghaffarahmed

Hi all

I applied online 309 in Dec 2014 (Male applicant) with AHC Islamabad. Sponsor (wife) already in Australia for last 2 years with kids. 14 Months passed and still waiting for decision. AHC Islamabad says application is presently in Australia for some departmental checks (I guess security clearance delay due military background). Waiting..........

Hi I applied on 19 may .....and got my visa on 19 Feb ......during my interview i specifically told them about my rukhsati date and that my husband will be leaving on 19 Feb .....so I think that's why I got my visa.....and yes I submitted my rukhsati pics that's was on 8 Feb along with my husbands ticket ..