Guest pakistan

So just to confirm simee, so is my wife suppose to get FRC with her parents and siblings and not me? Because somewhere in this forum I read that there two types of FRC, post and pre-marriage and that AHC needs the post-marriage, which is with the spouse.

Well when they requested me for further doc they didnt ask for FRc with sponsor just a simple Frc and they didnt raise any objection to the one i sent,the cnic i sent also does not have my hubby's name he dosent have pakistani nationality,infact the Mrc i sent also had my pakistan add listed as his address,

im sure if they had any objections they wud have said something before requesting for medical ? :)

I see. I notice the responses are conflicting. So just a final confirmation, should my wife arrange for a FRC or not? And what type; with spouse or with parents/sibling?

And yes I am trying to get the MRC arranged hopefully.

If they ask for it then probably make it. Arrange MRC, this is what am doing too.

I see. I notice the responses are conflicting. So just a final confirmation, should my wife arrange for a FRC or not? And what type; with spouse or with parents/sibling?

well u should just get Post marriage FRC made..........when they see the appl they'll know u are'nt a pakistani citizen and wont ask for FRC with sponsor

Edited by simee

Well AHC ask for FRC with Spouse which means only husband/wife include in it or if they have children ,she do not need to send FRC with family but still if u want to be on safe hands u can do it its up to u

Hi,

I'm new to this forum. I submitted my application almost a month back to AHC Islamabad.

Since I've read some threads and found that further documents are requested by AHC after few weeks/months of the application submission like FRC, MRC etc. I just want to be bit proactive tos documentation that might be asked by AHC sooner or later like FRC, MRC etc.

Can anyone tell me what is MRC and how & where to get this document?

Hi,I'm new to this forum. I submitted my application almost a month back to AHC Islamabad.Since I've read some threads and found that further documents are requested by AHC after few weeks/months of the application submission like FRC, MRC etc. I just want to be bit proactive tos documentation that might be asked by AHC sooner or later like FRC, MRC etc.Can anyone tell me what is MRC and how & where to get this document?
welcome sheriee,You can get MRc from ur local Union council where the nikkah was registered.

After having a look at the spreadsheet it seems like the AHC became relatively active earlier this month. I lodged my wife's application on the 1st of October and surprisingly I received the acknowledgement the following day by email with the case officer assign as well. I noticed that quite a few people are getting responses from the AHC around this time as well, for instance FirstKnight was requested for further documents on the 1st October. Just an observation .... any input insightful inputs on that?

They give acknowledgment to everyone, then there is a long wait.

Btw guys, how long does it take to get MRC made and how much it cost? Only registered nikah nama is required for this, right?

My wife was returned because she did not have all the documents to prove her and my identification for the MRC. This is in addition to having the nikah nama.

They give acknowledgment to everyone, then there is a long wait.Btw guys, how long does it take to get MRC made and how much it cost? Only registered nikah nama is required for this, right?
I got it in a day and it cost 1000rps.. Apart from nikkah nama ID cards of both of you are required just to confirm ID numbers and address.

Do you need to present ID details of fathers as well?

Ok i just checked my MRC.. What you need is yours and your wife ID card number and adresses...both of yours father name with ID card number and the ID card number of the person who solemnized your nikkah so take a copy of all these infact tell your wife to contact nikkah khawan first he will help you out thats for sure.. Cause thats what my father did.

Edited by Amz

I got it in a day and it cost 1000rps.. Apart from nikkah nama ID cards of both of you are required just to confirm ID numbers and address.

Great, thanks. In a day, that's quick. Hope they dont ask for my original cnic, as i have it with me here, maybe attested? what do u reckon?

Ok i just checked my MRC.. What you need is yours and your wife ID card number and adresses...both of yours father name with ID card number and the ID card number of the person who solemnized your nikkah so take a copy of all these infact tell your wife to contact nikkah khawan first he will help you out thats for sure.. Cause thats what my father did.

Well my wife's father is deceased so I suppose she doesn't need to present father's ID details?

Well my wife's father is deceased so I suppose she doesn't need to present father's ID details?

In that case i dont think so..i dont even know your details are required cause you are not pakistan national just be prepared for it on the safe side.

In that case i dont think so..i dont even know your details are required cause you are not pakistan national just be prepared for it on the safe side.

For MRC there is no problem if wife/husband is not Pakistani , they are gonna mention only the name and the address of his/her here and that cud be even wife or husband's address if he/she isnt Pakistani , MRC is very simple to get there are no hurdles like FRC

Saturday: Co assigned and documents requested

Monday:application submitted for birth certificate and MRC (FROM FAISALABAD)

Tuesday: Got birth certificate waiting for MRC

Wednesday: Got my MRC , application submited for id card status changed and frc (FROM KARACHI)

Thursday: medical done (waiting for frc)

Friday: form 888, Fone bills, money transections, photos evidences colected (waiting for frc)

saturday: finally got frc :) mrc, birth certificate, eng translation of nikah nama, ATTESTED and rushed to ocs :=)

OMG I HAD BUSY WEEKEND:) fhewwwwww

Edited by Mickey Mac

Saturday: Co assigned and documents requested

Monday:application submitted for birth certificate and MRC (FROM FAISALABAD)

Tuesday: Got birth certificate waiting for MRC

Wednesday: Got my MRC , application submited for id card status changed and frc (FROM KARACHI)

Thursday: medical done (waiting for frc)

Friday: form 888, Fone bills, money transections, photos evidences colected (waiting for frc)

saturday: finally got frc :) mrc, birth certificate, eng translation of nikah nama, ATTESTED and rushed to ocs :=)

OMG I HAD BUSY WEEKEND:) fhewwwwww

indeed uve been a veryyy busy girl :P