Guest pakistan

well they send the results to AHC themselves,all u have to do is book an appointment,rest is easy.Im sure someone here who has gotten medical done will answer ur query better :)

Thank you Simee for your kind information. :)

well they send the results to AHC themselves,all u have to do is book an appointment,rest is easy.Im sure someone here who has gotten medical done will answer ur query better :)

Yeah simee is right they send the reports to AHC themselves but anywayz when u go for medical they let u no wat to do n wat not to so best of luck

i called immi today....they said we'll let u know if we need anything....i was asking abt form 888 n tax return...she told me to send it if i want to...i asked if anythng else was required so i wld send it along but she took my no. n said we'll let u know if anything is needed...lets seee!!

i called immi today....they said we'll let u know if we need anything....i was asking abt form 888 n tax return...she told me to send it if i want to...i asked if anythng else was required so i wld send it along but she took my no. n said we'll let u know if anything is needed...lets seee!!

this is nice u can send step by step all evidence also ..:)

what kindof evidence? do u think they will need anything more too???? i hv submitted everything tht was mentioned in the checklist...what other evidence could they ask for?

evidence like if your send you Eid gift ...or money .. if u submit all kind of document then dont worry AHC regular working ..insha Allah soon you will get good news be patient...:(

ahc is quiet , no one heard anything from them , so we are quiet as well :)

From the looks of thing they are gonna take their time.. Atleast thats what was suggested in an email i got from senior migration officer..she said to wait till november for further document request.. Seriously november.. Really disappointed now.. I hope she is wrong.. And i hope april applicant atleast gets some news till sept ends.

and oh yeah senior case officer is australian not pakistani..:/

From the looks of thing they are gonna take their time.. Atleast thats what was suggested in an email i got from senior migration officer..she said to wait till november for further document request.. Seriously november.. Really disappointed now.. I hope she is wrong.. And i hope april applicant atleast gets some news till sept ends.

and oh yeah senior case officer is australian not pakistani..:/

Whatttttttttttttt November ??? oh mairay Khuda that is toooooooooooooooooooooooooooo long and senior case officer in AHC Islamabad is always Australian , how come u contacted ur SCO ?? i think SCO contact u when CO complete his/her work on case and forward it to SCO and it happen after the Medicals , its strange

Whatttttttttttttt November ??? oh mairay Khuda that is toooooooooooooooooooooooooooo long and senior case officer in AHC Islamabad is always Australian , how come u contacted ur SCO ?? i think SCO contact u when CO complete his/her work on case and forward it to SCO and it happen after the Medicals , its strange

Yeah im thinking they are gonna start with april applicant by the end of sept or oct after 6 months.. And since my date of lodgement is in the last week so maybe by the start of nov it will be my turn..

And i dont know how she replied to my mail all i did was c.c it to global feedback diac maybe thats why.. And the reason she gave me was that they have gotten bulk of spouse visa application which is way pass the yearly quota so that is why they have increase the time process.. And i have gotten her email id. So if i dont get contact by co in nov.. Im gonna mail her directly thats for sure...

just brace yourself for the long wait.

goodluck

Yeah im thinking they are gonna start with april applicant by the end of sept or oct after 6 months.. And since my date of lodgement is in the last week so maybe by the start of nov it will be my turn..

And i dont know how she replied to my mail all i did was c.c it to global feedback diac maybe thats why.. And the reason she gave me was that they have gotten bulk of spouse visa application which is way pass the yearly quota so that is why they have increase the time process.. And i have gotten her email id. So if i dont get contact by co in nov.. Im gonna mail her directly thats for sure...

goodluck

thts just bad news for all applicants :(

Amz u got to be kidding me...if there are bulk of applications, its their job to hire more ppl...they arent doing us any favors..they are being paid to do this job...i hope things arent that bad for us...my application is dated 5th april...im also in the waiting pool...I really hope we hear some good news in september..they have been working on the march batch...*Sighhh*

goodluck

Well yeah thats might be the case that is why SCO has contacted u, and yeah my wife has also seen one documentary regarding this that AHC Islamabad has less staff and loads and loads of applications , and Afghani people are also applying in AHC Islamabad so they have too much work load,and they do security checks for the Afghani people which take sooo long and also they work in Que system which increase the time period on each application , well yeah they shud increase the staff as every applicant pay them a lot of money, so as she said i think they are gonna increase time ,yeah i really hope at the early April applicants will get their medical or additional documents request at the end of September InshAllah , but we shud must remember that few of applicants on this thread got visa even in 6 months as well so if even they are increasing time its not gonna take whole 12 months, it wud might take 7 to 8 months InshAllah.

and guys if u go back on this thread and read early pages when people were applying through AHC Bangkok , it took 13 to 18 months for them to get the visa so its much better then that , 7,8,9 months are much much better to wait then more then one year so be patient InshAllah all of us are gonna get visa soon , they cant cap 309 visa so sooner or later we all will get it InshAllah , so keep praying and be patient :)

Amz u got to be kidding me...if there are bulk of applications, its their job to hire more ppl...they arent doing us any favors..they are being paid to do this job...i hope things arent that bad for us...my application is dated 5th april...im also in the waiting pool...I really hope we hear some good news in september..they have been working on the march batch...*Sighhh*

No kiddings sweets.. If SCO is saying that then it must be true.. Just look at your timeline 5 months gone and still waiting.. I jut really hope they start doing something with our cases.