Anyone heading out to Newcastle NSW november time?

Guest Australia

Guest Australia

:jiggy:Hey Gday mates, we fly out to Oz in 14 weeks oh my goodness!! Heading for Newcastle NSW , Is anyone else flying out around that time. Going to Syndney for one or two nights stopping off at Hongkong for 2 nights on way.

My emotions are like a rollercoaster! We have not sold house yet but just gonna have to leave it to sell probably, anyone want to buy a bungalow in Stoke on Trent?

We have pickfords giving us a quote next week as were sharing a container not sending much out as going to start a fresh so its all exciting and nervewracking at the same time.

Goodbye for now from a soon to be Aussie aghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!:wubclub:

Guest justme

Hi, no we are not heading to Newcastle NSW, but we have been there. We live beside Newcastle here in the UK ! Our friends live 20 mins from Newcastle near Maitland. It is very nice. Great Drum shop there if you are into Music. What job are you going to?

Guest Australia

Hubbie is an engineer (fitter) and I would like an arty job or dont mind working in a coffee shop Were thinking of having a deli or coffee shop ourselves. but we will have to see! Never been to Newcastle but seems to have plenty of engineer jobs and seems quite cultural with plenty of beaches!!

Guest justme

Good for you. I love that part of NSW. Have spent quite a few weeks around the areas of Maitland, Kurri Kurri, Morpeth, Newcastle etc. We have our visas for S. A. I too fancy starting our own business in the way of food, cafe, etc. We will see what the future brings. Husband is a roofer, so we are keeping our fingers crossed there is plenty work out there. Need to sell our house first. So hopefully not to long!!

Guest Australia

Good luck to ya (justme) yeah its all exciting and daunting , food is the way to go!! everyone wants a slice of cake and a cuppa !! even when there is a credit crunch!!

:cute:

• 1 month later...
Guest jenacar

Hi! I just arrived in Newcastle with my husband in April, having moved from the UK. I'll be here in November so can give as much advice and assistance as you'd like!

Cheers!

Jenny

Archived