Jump to content

You're currently viewing the forum as a Guest
and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!

Guest campdancer

PGCE funding

Recommended Posts

Guest campdancer

Hi everyone


My wife is Australian and I am British. We are thinking about emigrating to OZ within the next year or so. I was wondering, if I were to study for the aussie version of a PGCE (teaching qualifications), would I be given the necessary funding, instead of having to pay international fees? I only ask this as I would be allowed to reside in the country under a spouse visa, and wondered if my circumstances would be make my case an exception...


Thanks in advance



Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

No one gets funding in Aus, you would have to pay your tuition fees up front but you will be a permanent resident (I assume?) and so will only pay fees at the domestic rate. If however you only have a temporary visa you will be up for international student fees

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now