What is our country coming to?

gail39

Just looked out of my bedroom window,I could hear all this music and talking,wondering who it was as you do?LOL Never before have I seen 3 youths(hoodies)stood outside the front of my house smoking,swearing and just looking really ,well not nice and friendlyFirst time ever HOPE THAT I DONT SEE THEM AGAIN! It really made me think what they were up to outside my home ,and car etc....Ill have to wait til morning to see if my car is still there????????

hi chellem

I was really shocked to see 3 of them sat outside the front of my house,and near to my neighbours which are my OH aunty.it was quite intimidating to watch as I wondered what they were going to do next and why they were there in the first place??? I hope it aint like this in OZ if and when we get there as I find it really off putting,,,years ago I wouldnt have even thought about walking the dog in the park after 8pm and that was in the winter,but now no way!!!!! My daughter 11 wants to go into the park and i keep saying "No" .She can only go if she is with a friend!!!HOW BAD IS THAT??? I was brought up in the very same park 30 years ago and would play there all day and all night with my mates.

sorry rant over....oh to be 10 again LOL

Archived