KIRK AND CO

What a small world

My brother in law is a carpet fitter in perth he is on a job fitting out a house when the owner of the house comes in for a chat. I will cut to the chase brother in law asks what trade to you do he says i am a dental tecnician & i am retirering soon. Then he says i have been talking to a technician in the uk now & then & i am hoping when he comes out that he will help me out then buy the business. My brother in law then says my sisters husband does the same as you he tells him my name & it turns out it is me could you believe it what a small world.

That is bloody crazy!!! What are the chances of that!!

Flipping eck! Blow me down with a feather thats bloody mad!

OMG !!! Is that a message saying things are meant to be? lol

Cal x

If you don't go after what you want, you'll never have it. If you don't ask, the answer is always no. If you don't step forward, you're always in the same place...

If you get a chance,take it, If it changes your life,let it. Nobody said it would be easy they just said it would be worth it...

I bet now he wishes he had not told him so much. The thing is i am very interested but now can negotiate on my terms.

The trouble is I would give him the going price just to have the oppertunity to suceed in oz

Its a small world my daughter has meet a girl at school.Who is from the same area as us in the uk. And knows one of my daughters best friends small world.

Terry (44) Emergency Gas Engineer, Sarah (38)Chris (16) Kelly (13) TRA 19/05/08 TRA successful 2/06/08 Visa Application Sent 19/06/08X rays done 11/11/08 Meds done 17/11/08bCRB done 24/11/08Meds Finalized 10/12/08 Visa Granted 18/12/08

Guest Working to fish

Its a small world .

I now go fishing with an old school mate ,who lives just up the road ,had no idear where he was upto now .

eddie

Guest guest17301

Very small world, meant to be. I got chatting on internet to girl from my hometown while still in UK..turns out she visited Perth just before we arrived and her cousin owned the first rental we stayed in!

yeh small world, when we were in perth febuary i met up with a bloke i worked with about 3 years ealier

didn't want to though as i owed him money :arghh: lmbo

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]another year another slogg

Guest claire&fred

I was working in the school uniform shop a while back and a lady came in with her 3 kids and I thought I recognised her but figured it was from around the school. When we got chatting it turns out we worked for the same company in Tunbridge Wells and knew the same people and in fact one of her friends went out with the same guy I did (not at the same time). Her son is in my son's class too.

Claire

Kirk and Co, it really is a small world isn't it!! :yes:

Just after we arrived here in Oz, I got chatting to my old work friend on Facebook and it turns out her Auntie and Uncle live in Australia too....in Queensland...on the same island as us...in the same suburb...in the same street...right next door!!!!!!!!!!!:swoon:

Sue x

"You Can Tell A Yorkshire Lass, You Just Cannot Tell Her Much "

Guest jewels1356

funny thing is iv got this funny feeling iam about to bump into someone i know from my past (might not happen) but then again it might

julie

when my mum & dad first mved to Oz they were at bbq and my mum met a guy she had went to primary school with and this was the first time she had seen him since!,40 years later but on the other side of the world !

now 17 years later my parents and him & his wife are still good friends!

talk about a small world!

Lang may yer lum reek!