'Mates' Wanted, Brissy Northside

Guest liamandsaff

Guest liamandsaff

Hi there,

We (myself, husband and son 11yrs and daughter 10yrs), arrived 5 months ago from England via new zealand and france (there's definitely a book in there somewhere!). We are all nicely settled and loving our life in Warner (near Albany Creek, Cashmere, Eatons Hill, Strathpine), but missing out a bit on having people to call mates.

I'm not working at the moment and would love to catch up with anyone who fancies a walk, shop, natter and a laugh or coffee and cake. I'm very keen on cake.

Look forward to hearing from you

Saff

:cute:

We're knocking about Brisbane(centre) if you want to meet up for a pint or the like at any stage. We're irish and are on Working Holiday Visas, but have the 176 in the pipeline. Late 20's/30.

Might be a bit far for ya but sure keep us in mind if you do venture south!!

Owen

Guest liamandsaff
We're knocking about Brisbane(centre) if you want to meet up for a pint or the like at any stage. We're irish and are on Working Holiday Visas, but have the 176 in the pipeline. Late 20's/30.

Might be a bit far for ya but sure keep us in mind if you do venture south!!

Owen

Hi Owen, thanks for that. If we can arrange a babysitter, my husband and i are keen to come 'down south' and sample the city pubs. Will let you know when we are fixed up and free to come!

Cheers

Saff

Guest liamandsaff
There is a meet up in redcliffe on saturday. I am in noth lakes would be happy to meet up for a coffee

sarah

Hi Sarah,

We are busy on saturday which is good.......but a shame we can't make redcliffe. But i'm keen to catch up for a coffee. If you're at a loose end then pm me with a contact number or email and i'd love an excuse to check out more coffee places!!

Cheers

Saff

Archived