and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!

Guest liamandsaff

'Mates' Wanted, Brissy Northside

Guest liamandsaff

Hi there,

We (myself, husband and son 11yrs and daughter 10yrs), arrived 5 months ago from England via new zealand and france (there's definitely a book in there somewhere!). We are all nicely settled and loving our life in Warner (near Albany Creek, Cashmere, Eatons Hill, Strathpine), but missing out a bit on having people to call mates.

I'm not working at the moment and would love to catch up with anyone who fancies a walk, shop or coffee and cake. I'm very keen on cake.

Look forward to hearing from you

Saff

Guest guest12791
Hi there,

We (myself, husband and son 11yrs and daughter 10yrs), arrived 5 months ago from England via new zealand and france (there's definitely a book in there somewhere!). We are all nicely settled and loving our life in Warner (near Albany Creek, Cashmere, Eatons Hill, Strathpine), but missing out a bit on having people to call mates.

I'm not working at the moment and would love to catch up with anyone who fancies a walk, shop or coffee and cake. I'm very keen on cake.

Look forward to hearing from you

Saff

hello there, im sure you will make lots of friends through your post, im heading back to brisbane around january and would like to keep in touch, would love to have coffee and cake, take care annemarie:wubclub:

Guest liamandsaff
hello there, im sure you will make lots of friends through your post, im heading back to brisbane around january and would like to keep in touch, would love to have coffee and cake, take care annemarie:wubclub:

Thanks Annemarie,

Definitely stay in touch and look forward to hearing you're here. Hope all runs smoothly

Guest here again

Hi

We live in Ferny Grove, (i go shopping at Albany Creek Aldi!) would love to meet up for a coffee & definately CAKE...be nice to meet you. Have a boy of 9 & girl of 6, & have been here in Ferny Grove since Feb, but used to live in Ippy last year..long story..!

Guest guest30038

Bugger! I hate walking, shopping and cake! :cry:

If anyone likes to sit on their bum all day and drink coffee, :biglaugh:I'm at Bracken Ridge and am home all day.

kev

Guest AndyandYvonneD
Bugger! I hate walking, shopping and cake!

If anyone likes to sit on their bum all day and drink coffee, :biglaugh:I'm at Bracken Ridge and am home all day.

kev

Hiya,

Right ladies, its all round to Kev's then for a coffee morning :laugh:

Yvonne

Guest guest30038
Hiya,

Right ladies, its all round to Kev's then for a coffee morning :laugh:

Yvonne

If you spent any more time here, I'd be giving you a bloody rent book! :biglaugh:

kev

Guest AndyandYvonneD
If you spent any more time here, I'd be giving you a bloody rent book! :biglaugh:

kev

PMSL, thought youd be down at Coles buying the coffee and cakes already :yes:

Yvonne

hi guys

I replied to you brits in bris OM, we live in warner get in touch if you wanna meet up in our gr8 local pub the warner tav!!

cheers

Jules x

Guest guest30038
PMSL, thought youd be down at Coles buying the coffee and cakes already :yes:

Yvonne

I've already got the coffee..............you get off yer bum and start baking! :biglaugh:

kev

Guest AndyandYvonneD
I've already got the coffee..............you get off yer bum and start baking! :biglaugh:

kev

Eh, not a problem, id bake some cakes.

Yvonne

Yvonne has no time for baking she's too busy in the chat room lol

Terry (44) Emergency Gas Engineer, Sarah (38)Chris (16) Kelly (13) TRA 19/05/08 TRA successful 2/06/08 Visa Application Sent 19/06/08X rays done 11/11/08 Meds done 17/11/08bCRB done 24/11/08Meds Finalized 10/12/08 Visa Granted 18/12/08

Guest AndyandYvonneD
Yvonne has no time for baking she's too busy in the chat room lol

Hi

Ye, talking to you lol.

Yvonne....................ps. looks like coffee mornings are at kevs sarah:yes:

Guest liamandsaff

Hi Here Again

Thanks for your message, I've left you a pm

Guest liamandsaff

Hey Kev, sounds like it could be a bit of a tear up round yours!

We have visitors until a week saturday so will get intouch after that if the invite's still open.

Cheers

Saffy

Guest liamandsaff

Hey Yvonne and Sarah,

Look forward to seeing you round Kev's.

Stay in touch, I'll be free in a couple of weeks!

Cheers

Saffy

Guest guest30038
Hey Kev, sounds like it could be a bit of a tear up round yours!

We have visitors until a week saturday so will get intouch after that if the invite's still open.

Cheers

Saffy

Yeah, just pm me when you wanna try some of Yvonnes crap baking :biglaugh:

kev

Guest guest12791
Bugger! I hate walking, shopping and cake! :cry:

kev

Hello there, we could bring a cake and coffee over to bracken ridge if you want to put the kettle on, thats when i get back next year of course dont have fun without me!!!!!

annemarie

Guest guest30038
Hello there, we could bring a cake and coffee over to bracken ridge if you want to put the kettle on, thats when i get back next year of course dont have fun without me!!!!!

annemarie

bejasus!..............the kettle would boil its ar8e off before you got here! :biglaugh:

kev

Guest guest12791
bejasus!..............the kettle would boil its ar8e off before you got here! :biglaugh:

kev

Luv it!!!!!! you do make me laugh and cheer me up!!! thank you,see you north side :wubclub: annemarie

Guest guest30038
Luv it!!!!!! you do make me laugh and cheer me up!!! thank you,see you north side :wubclub: annemarie

I'd love it chook,

whenever you're round this way.

kev