Arriving in Dee Why on Aug 14th

Guest Matildasmum&dad

Guest Matildasmum&dad

Hi there,

We are arriving in Dee Why on the 14th Aug and would love to meet up with anybody living in the Northern Beaches. I am a secondary teacher, and Danny is in sales, we also have a daughter, Matilda, who is 18 months and would all love to make some new friends!!

Please let me know if anybody regularly meets up, or would fancy a drink to help us settle in!

Thanks

Sarah, Danny and Matilda

Hi there,

We are arriving in Dee Why on the 14th Aug and would love to meet up with anybody living in the Northern Beaches. I am a secondary teacher, and Danny is in sales, we also have a daughter, Matilda, who is 18 months and would all love to make some new friends!!

Please let me know if anybody regularly meets up, or would fancy a drink to help us settle in!

Thanks

Sarah, Danny and Matilda

Hi sarah,We live in wheeler heights,about 5min drive from deewhy im married with 2 older children,good luck with your move in august love to meet up with you thanks

Guest mutikonka

I'm sure you'll love Dee Why and the nearby beaches - I was down at Narrabeen/Collaroy this weekend and it was wonderful, even in the middle of winter.

Michael [ex-Leeds]

Guest Surfview
Hi there,

Thanks

Sarah, Danny and Matilda

Hi,let us know when you arrive and get settled,we could meet for a coffee or the park etc i have a 3 year old daughter and have only been here 6 mths,im not working :wink: so most afternoons we're free,Hope it goes well leaving the UK :eek:

Lisa x

Archived