Bingo Chat Hosts Required in SE QLD - work from home

Guest HarryHampton

Guest HarryHampton

Hi Everyone

I work for a bingo company who runs bingo in the UK but we are looking for Bingo Chat Hosts locally here in QLD. You can spend most of the time working from home - you just need a PC and a very good connection. But we need people to be able to pop into our Brisbane office from time-to-time for training.

We're looking for people who love bingo, who love to have a bit of fun, and who are computer savvy. Previous experience as a Bingo Chat Host is not mandatory, but will be considered favourably. There's a few roles going and we do offer training so don't worry if you haven't done it before.

Just contact me through this pomsinoz site if you're interested.

Regards

Chris

• 1 year later...
Guest marlynmunro
Hi Everyone

I work for a bingo company who runs bingo in the UK but we are looking for Bingo Chat Hosts locally here in QLD. You can spend most of the time working from home - you just need a PC and a very good connection. But we need people to be able to pop into our Brisbane office from time-to-time for training.

We're looking for people who love bingo, who love to have a bit of fun, and who are computer savvy. Previous experience as a Bingo Chat Host is not mandatory, but will be considered favourably. There's a few roles going and we do offer training so don't worry if you haven't done it before.

Regards

Hi

Chris

I am looking for a managers position if you have any up for grabs??

I have worked in this industry for over 7 years.

Please view my profile at the link below:

https://sites.google.com/site/workprofileupdated/

Good luck with Chat host hunting!

Best Wishes :wink:

• 4 months later...
Guest spesh121

Hey mate, i live on the gold coast and i'm interested. If this is still possible, reply with a contact number so i can contact you directly. I am new to these forums and am unfamiliar with this website. so i'll bookmark this post. hope to speak soon

Mark

• 3 months later...
Guest Louhills

hi

i would be very interested in this, if there is still a position avaliable. i can start straight away and i love bingo:laugh: ( shame they dont have Garla bingo halls here in australia lol). im from the gold coast. please contact me with your number or any details and i will contact you back.

many thanks

louisa

• 1 year later...

Hi Chris

I have been here two years now and after spending that time looking after my two young children who will now both be attending school i am now ready to get back in the workforce.

I have a sub 100 visa and so now can qualify for residential status.

I am very computer savvy but have no experience as a Bingo Chat Host but can learn very quickly. I am only 50 mins from Brisbane and have a clean and full license and a reliable vehicleat my disposal. As well as being the stay at home dad I have spent the last two years volunteering at the local state school here in Ashmore and am currently the Secretary of the Ashmore State School P&C association.

If you wish for any further information or want to view my CV then please PM through this website.

Hi Everyone

Regards

Chris

Archived