Removal men here as i type

Guest HeywoodMonkey

Guest HeywoodMonkey

Hy guys,

Well as i type this there are guys whizzing around with brown tape all over the place packing up our gear. If i stand still too long i may end up being parcelled up with it all.

I cannot praise the staff and removal guys at Anglo Pacific enough, they have been fantastic and any queries i have had have never been a problem for them.

I will post before were on our way but for the time being i'd like to thank everyone here on Poms in Oz for their help, support and encouragement.

For those just starting or nearing the end of the whole process, please don't give up or lose faith. It will come in the end.

Bye for now.

:jiggy:

Hy guys,

Well as i type this there are guys whizzing around with brown tape all over the place packing up our gear. If i stand still too long i may end up being parcelled up with it all.

I cannot praise the staff and removal guys at Anglo Pacific enough, they have been fantastic and any queries i have had have never been a problem for them.

I will post before were on our way but for the time being i'd like to thank everyone here on Poms in Oz for their help, support and encouragement.

For those just starting or nearing the end of the whole process, please don't give up or lose faith. It will come in the end.

Bye for now.

:jiggy:

Get the bloody kettle on then

Mally

Archived