Shellharbour meet up?

Guest Little Stalky

Guest Little Stalky

Hi,

I wondered if there is anyone in or around Shellharbour who would fancy meeting up for a drink sometime? I was thinking maybe in Shelly's. It would be nice to meet some people in the area so if anyone fancies it, let me know and we can arrange a date.

Little Stalky :jiggy:

Guest AnnaS

Would love to come for a drink am just looking at a map to see where Shell harbour is..... am in the inner west area

Guest Little Stalky
Would love to come for a drink am just looking at a map to see where Shell harbour is..... am in the inner west area

Cool :smile: I'm still trying to get my head around where places are!

Guest AnnaS
Cool :smile: I'm still trying to get my head around where places are!

I know its so big here! we relatively close to the city

I have been here since January and am still trying to find my way around and dont really know many people! Shellharbour seems to be about an hour or so out of the city? I went to the sydney poms meet last saturday and was good met some really nice people I think they are arranging another one for next month you should come along to that.

Guest Little Stalky
I have been here since January and am still trying to find my way around and dont really know many people! Shellharbour seems to be about an hour or so out of the city? I went to the sydney poms meet last saturday and was good met some really nice people I think they are arranging another one for next month you should come along to that.

I takes us maybe an hour and half to drive into Sydney. I think I've seen that meet up advertised and it sounds good. We may well pop along as it would be really good to meet some new friends! :smile:

Hello I live in Albion Park, my other pals on the Illawarra thread often meet up at Shellys. Im sure i can persuade them to come along too. Im sure we could probably do next week sometime.

Helen xx

Guest Little Stalky
Hello I live in Albion Park, my other pals on the Illawarra thread often meet up at Shellys. Im sure i can persuade them to come along too. Im sure we could probably do next week sometime.

Helen xx

Hey, that would be great :smile: Would really love to make some friends in the area as I don't know anyone at the moment.

• 5 years later...

Archived