HELP or we'll be HOMELESS in ADelaide in September :(

seekingsunshine

Hi everyone :)

well we've booked our flights will be arriving in Adelaide on Friday 18th September

but it looks like we shall be homeless! :cry: wouldnt be too upset about this if it was just me and hubby but we have three year old twins and our baby will be just twelve weeks!

we're looking for a three bed rental for three weeks - party of six (me, husband, mum, twins and tiny baby!)

because baby will be so little i dont really want to stay in a caravan or cabin.....though preferable to a tent i suppose :(

we've looked on adelaidebound and done lots of web searches but everyone seems to be booked up......

can anyone suggest somewhere? or people to contact!

really stressing about this as you can imagine!

thanks anyone for any advice!

H x:sad:

Hi everyone :)

well we've booked our flights will be arriving in Adelaide on Friday 18th September

but it looks like we shall be homeless! :cry: wouldnt be too upset about this if it was just me and hubby but we have three year old twins and our baby will be just twelve weeks!

we're looking for a three bed rental for three weeks - party of six (me, husband, mum, twins and tiny baby!)

because baby will be so little i dont really want to stay in a caravan or cabin.....though preferable to a tent i suppose :(

we've looked on adelaidebound and done lots of web searches but everyone seems to be booked up......

can anyone suggest somewhere? or people to contact!

really stressing about this as you can imagine!

thanks anyone for any advice!

H x:sad:

Have you tried contacting meet and greet, they can supply short term basic rentals, i think around 12 week stay!

Details can be found on the s/a immi web site, worth contacting them as you have a couple of months before you get there!

Fingers crossed for you, good luck!! x

Hi Dawn,

is that like on arrival accomodation? i've got duel nationalty and matt is coming on a spouse visa so i dont think we qualify! :( is that what meet and greet is?

thanks for the info tho :)

H x

Hi there, yes it is, but its worth a try you never know hun,

Sorry not much help am i! x:wubclub:

Guest juliemtaylor
hi emmaroo and julie!

will have a look on gumtree thanks :)

thanks julie have seen Tykes rentals (which look lovely and would have been perfect) but he's booked up for those dates!

H x

Di you ask Tyke if he knew of anywhere?

Julie x

I doubt you would get a meet and greet, there is a huge demand for it and they tend to prioritize people who would have more difficulty with language and social mores from what I can gather. As a citizen you would hardly qualify.

You could try a holiday rental from Stayz Holiday Accommodation – 20,000+ Holiday Rentals across Australia we have always found something on there to suit. Alternatively, Wotif.com: Hotels, Accommodation, Motels, Serviced Apartments, B&B - Online hotel bookings with instant confirmation are pretty good but closer to the date you want although wotif are more hotels and serviced apartments than 3 bed houses.

Archived