bye england!

neilo

we leave sunday for brisbane-so excited-but sad at saying the goodbyes.

good luck to all of you waiting to get your visa we started in feb 08 and it been emotional but worth it.

will keep in touch with PIO!:wink:

Guest guest30038
we leave sunday for brisbane-so excited-but sad at saying the goodbyes.

good luck to all of you waiting to get your visa we started in feb 08 and it been emotional but worth it.

will keep in touch with PIO!:wink:

Safe journey............whereabouts in brizzy neilo?

kev

Wishing you all the very best in Australia, safe journey and enjoy every momentx

with cal + gary for 3 weeks while we have a look for a rental-keeping an open mind on where-so many nice places!

Hi Guys

I hope you have a great flight and that the good bye's aren't too bad. All ready and waiting for you at this end and don't worry we will look after you,lol.

Cal x

thanks cal looking forward to getting there!:jiggy:

Guest The Hoys hoping.........

Sorry missed saying goodbye to you Neilo....I have followed your journey since we applied for the spouse visa around the same time as you guys.

Hope you had a smooth safe journey and the goodbyes were not to upsetting.

Looking forward to hearing about your life on the other side.

Guest ashmalog

good luck and all the best. enjoy. you have one of the best tour guides going by the sounds of it. i hope you find what you are looking for.

bonnie

Guest migration angel

Hi Neilo,

Enjoy the sitting down doing nothing and not worrying about visa applications and packing!

All the best!

hi all we are in jimboomba with cal + gary at the moment.applied to rent 5 houses on bribie island so just waiting to hear which we have been accepted for.

loving it out here warm + sunny during the day cool of evening.

flight over was ok last 7 hour were the worst + had jet lag for 3 days worth it tho.

been busy looking for rental spent alot of time in the car!

theres lots of shops got the impression wasn't much choice but there is no trouble there,food some seems more some the same white loaf bread is 50p honest.

trying to buy 2nd hand car seems a problem still looking!

really enjoying it so far x:)

Guest guest30038

trying to buy 2nd hand car seems a problem still looking!

Try Gympie Rd Chermside..............all the car yards are along that stretch.

kev

Guest Igor

^^^ what Kev said. Also a lot of 2nd hand dealers on the south side, either side of the motorway near Logan. Also I found searching on ebay by Brisbane location and also on drive.com.au and then just contact the seller and go and see the car. I found gumtree to be a bit of a dead loss for cars. Just lots of unregistered wrecks.

Good luck and good on ya. You'll have good days and bad days, just roll with it. It gets easier.

Jason.

Archived