Guest AndyandYvonneD

Christmas is nearly here!!!!!

Guest AndyandYvonneD

Hi Guys,

Well.................our furniture is at last being delivered on Thursday.:jiggy:So, it will be better than Christmas day in our house that day!! And at last we might be able to get online and back into "chat" again soon!!!! Not to talk about Andy having all his tools again!:jiggy:

Yvonne & Andy x

Guest kdal

We were all so happy to see our container turn up, even the kids enjoyed unpacking and then climbing into their own beds that night !!!

Enjoy x

.. and just like xmas 3 days later the novelty has worn off, you've got loads of toys no-one is playing with and not a clue where to put them lol.

Seriously, it's really exciting when you get your familiar things around you ... made a big difference to us and especially the children.

I just want PIO to be a happy place where people are nice to each other and unicorns poop rainbows

How exciting for you, enjoy the unpacking

Tania X

Is looking forward to the future and all what it holds:biggrin:

its great to have your stuff, think it helps you settle more to, happy unpacking!

to much partying to much booze gives you spots and makes you snooze!

sharon.

Have a relaxing time Janine with your sofa and lap top

Tania X

Guest JoanneHattersley

It makes a massive difference!!! For weeks I had furniture and empty shelves! Suddenly I had stuff to put on them! Lol!

Guest 5x4_inches

If its Christmas you'll have to go and have a barbie on the beach (with about 20 million other people as apparently its what everyone does).

It's fantastic when your stuff arrives, but it does feel strange seeing it all on the other side of the world. I was amazed my guitar was still in tune after 3 months at sea (or more accurately 2 months at sea and 1 month in Fremantle).

Yes, Santa visited us today as well!!!! What a joy..saucepans and dishes, what a novelty!!! Kids loved getting all their toys and books. Only downer 1 box missing and out of 37 boxes to loose they loose the one with all my kids baby photos and holiday snaps and a lot of my childhood photos aswell.

Suex

Sue (44) Steve (51) Scott (17) Bradley (9) Sophie (5)

Jake - Little Ozzie Angel:angel_happy_face_ha

Spouse visa (PR) granted 17.4.09. In Secret Harbour 29.4.09..loving it!!!!!

Glad you are enjoying your stuff Sue, hope they manage to trace your photo box

Tania X

Hi All

My family and I arrived in Aus (Wagga Wagga NSW) on the 7 November 08, we had to wait till 18 December 08 till are container arrived, we had a mad Christmas trying to get everything unpacked get bed put together etc, and get presents for 3 kids, we also thought are decorations and tree wouldn't here but all was well. Can't wait for Christmas this year we are a lot more organised special as all are close family are coming over from the UK on holiday and spending Christams with us.

Matt

Guest AndyandYvonneD
Yes, Santa visited us today as well!!!! What a joy..saucepans and dishes, what a novelty!!! Kids loved getting all their toys and books. Only downer 1 box missing and out of 37 boxes to loose they loose the one with all my kids baby photos and holiday snaps and a lot of my childhood photos aswell.

Suex

Hiya, Sorry to hear about the box going missing, have they any idea where it is and have you any chance of getting it back?

Yvonne

Guest AndyandYvonneD

It's arrived! Andy's at work so Kev (itcouldbeworse) popped round to help me unpack. My new table and chairs arrived at the same time from Super A Mart and the colour matches my UK coffee table and sofa exactly and Kev put it together for me so there's no echo in the house now :jiggy:

Also got a phone call for a job interview next Thursday as a learning support worker with Moreton Bay Regional Council so hopefully, things are coming together.

Yvonne

Guest kdal
It's arrived! Andy's at work so Kev (itcouldbeworse) popped round to help me unpack. My new table and chairs arrived at the same time from Super A Mart and the colour matches my UK coffee table and sofa exactly and Kev put it together for me so there's no echo in the house now :jiggy:

Also got a phone call for a job interview next Thursday as a learning support worker with Moreton Bay Regional Council so hopefully, things are coming together.

Yvonne

Yvonne thats fantastic news abt the furniture and even more fantastic abt the job interview to, council should be a nice secure job for you, good luck let us know how you get on :wubclub: