Anyone out there on the Mornington Peninsula?

sallyandkev

Guest Julie Glenn

Hi there, Iam living in Mount Eliza wi an Aussie wi not that many friends, but do know Sally n Kev, who r great. Iam not working at the mo, so if any of u decide to meet up during the day, it would b grt to join you, cos hubby is out working during the day, so on my own most tof the time.

Thanks

Julie x

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Caroline Norman

Hi Julie, I'm in Mt Eliza too, been here 2 months would love to meet up and have a coffee, and with anyone else who's in the same boat too.

Guest Julie Glenn

Ooh thats great, whr ya frm n the UK, wots your line of work? cud meet up next week Mon f you like, do you have kids? Fanx for the quik response x

Guest Caroline Norman

Hi I've got 3 children 19,22 and a 12 year old we have to start a business over here so not working yet so monday would be fine

i live in mt eliza and could do monday coffee - anyone else? 16 and 19 yr old over here, do vol work - want a part time job in community welfare/non profit but think i am going to have to get some aussie qualifications to stand a chance.

11.00am @ Cafe on the Mount? Luk 4wrd 2 meetn u.....Anyone else is welcome too x

Cafe on the Mount- Is that the one on the corner opposite the Westpac bank? I live in Mornington, have 3 kids, 22, 20 and 16 am on holiday Monday cause I don't work school holidays ao I could probably make it.

Cazi

Guest Julie Glenn

Yeah thats the 1, on the corner, Mount Eliza Way...all welcome! We all need to be waving little flags!! ha ha

Guest scotty58

Sorry can't make it today. Would like to meet up on the next on can you let me know when that one will be. Thanks Lavina

Guest juliemtaylor

love to pop over when I have kids back in school again and in my new house!!! (In Mornington)

Julie x

Guest juliemtaylor

would love to meet up after hols ends if you have a meet up then please let me know and I'll come!!

Julie x

• 3 months later...
Guest EndedupinOz

Hi all

I've just come across this website and thread....a bit slow of me as I've been living in Mornginton for over 4 years. I am in my early 40's and would love to know a few fellow poms who are down this way. I work for myself and end up with a bit of time on my hands (in between trips for work) so would love to catch up and hang out some time and share a bit of that English Wit :)

Tracey

Archived