murder in the outback

Guest dave&donna

Guest mandyg

hi just watched that felt very sorry for her but i remember the case very well and must admit as ashamfull i feel i did think at first it sounded a bit dodgy and maybe she did have something to do with it. Just shows how wrong we can be doesnt it i hope that joanne lees goes on and does fantastic things with her life now she deserves it after what that poor girl went through bless her. Hope that guy rots in hell puts me off even more thinking of going to oz with them dingos mad people them like the hillbillys.

Guest mandyg

lol yeah with all them long streches of roads know what you mean lol I would crap myself if my car broke down lol Yes that girl did play a brilliant part didnt she what else as she been on i cant remember now ? Also do you really think theres more to the story maybe so but she didnt kill him did she so i think whatever else she maybe keeping from everyone is defo her buisness and no one elses if she really was as cold as was made out in the film i think she was maybe just not a drama queen and maybe grieved in private oh i think she went through it tho didnt she and as for her bf body i reckon that dingo cut it up and fed it to his dog hope im wrong but wouldnt suprise me them dingos would do things ike that there not totally human with hearts there missfits of society themlot.

Guest dave&donna

we watched it and i've got to admit i changed my mind after watching it because i remember at the time thinking she was a bit strange and she had something to do with it. But watching it tonight just made me think she was very cold and shut off which probably looked like she didn't care when really she had a hell of a hard time dealing with stuff miles from home and family on her own and it looked like she got a rough deal from the police and press....

i remember thinking watching her interview with whats he called that i wish she'd cry or show some emotion but that's obviously just the way she is???? it's very strange because i watched it with oh dave and he went to school with peter and joanne and he found it very weird!!! he just remembers her as being a bit stuck up and snobby???

Donna x

Guest mandyg

wow your hubby went to school with them yeah i bet he did find it hard then. Yeah i remember her been a bit snobbyish in the news when it was all going on but feel a bit mean slatting the poor girl after what she been through afterall were talking of a real person here arnt we not a soap opera. I do love the huddersfield accent btw think its brill good old yorkshire accent .

Guest graham$nic

Hi all i watched murder in the outback last night and i have to say that she realy did go through an ordeal but if you like reading please read the book it does tell a different story to the one on tv last night its called joanne lees no turning back its her own words but it still makes you question something's

After reading "No Turning Back" the book written by Joanne Lees, she really did go through a rough time, not only from the press etc and the public with thoughts that she was the guilty one but also the police, at the time that she was exposed to the world of criminality and public scrunity - thorughout the whole time there was only a handful of people that actually supported her.

This book is a fantastic read and will answer alot of questions that are in peoples minds, i personally think that she is telling the truth.

Guest newnico
wow your hubby went to school with them yeah i bet he did find it hard then. Yeah i remember her been a bit snobbyish in the news when it was all going on but feel a bit mean slatting the poor girl after what she been through afterall were talking of a real person here arnt we not a soap opera. I do love the huddersfield accent btw think its brill good old yorkshire accent .

Is that a Huddersfield accent? I was talking to someone about it and thought she sounded North country but not the normal warm sort of accent we southerners expect! She didn't do herself any favours, did she? But that doesn't mean she was guilty of anything at all.

Guest mandyg

no suppose she didnt really do herself any favours but maybe she was that pssd off with ozzy police trying to more or less acuse her anyway and maybe thought i know im inocent so let them believe what ever they want personally i quite liked her upfront approach think she had bottle and plenty of it she wasnt sat in a corner feeling sorry for herself i think she is a very strong character and a private griever and defo a fighter all the way top girl me thinks lol

Guest dave&donna

i don't know about the actor's accent who played joanne last night (who i thought was very good) but joanne was from huddersfield and did have a huddersfield accent but it's hard really to hear it when you're there if you know what i mean???

yes i agree she didn't do herself any favours - although you could see she went through a rough deal it was hard to warm to her because she was so cold and matter of fact. i'd really like to read the book i bet it's interesting to read all the bits they obviously had to miss out last night.

i can't believe that people like the huddersfield accent???:confused:

Donna x

Guest dwaldron

I think that she was a bit weird but I guess people react to these situations in different ways. In 2 months I'm driving from Adelaide to Darwin, still a good idea?

Guest mandyg

lol yeah you go for it but if anyone flashes you to pull over do yeself a favour and keep driving lol

Archived