Opinions on Wellington Point and Cleveland please!!

Guest Bettyboop

Guest maidbabes

Hi there

Good luck at the hand place-seems to be a problem with that split thing.

Am off today and friday then seem to be working alot but have some free time next week thurs 3rd sept,however week 14th sept have a few mornings free maybe the tuesday would be good for coffee this time ,are you free ?? maybe meet at victoria point library cafe as will be in need of books by then.

the weather is so nice all i want to do is sit in the cafes at raby bay staring at the boats in the harbour-day dreaming.

heading to cleveland now for cycle-may have to treat myself to a coffee there to but alas alone today!

Hope we can cathc up again soon.

lara

xxx

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest r17ych

Ladies we heard this morning that our visa is now being looked at by a CO. OMG I will be 6 stone when and if we get out there! Fingers crossed I will be joining you for coffee soon.

Love

Raych xxx

Guest r17ych

Where you been hiding lady? You been spending all your time sitting on the bench talking to strangers?

Our visa is being looked at by CO so fingers crossed.

Love

Raych xxx

Ladies we heard this morning that our visa is now being looked at by a CO. OMG I will be 6 stone when and if we get out there! Fingers crossed I will be joining you for coffee soon.

Love

Raych xxx

Hi Raych

OMG you must be at mega excitement level at the moment! Fingers crossed that it all happens smoothly and soon for you!!

Love

Rudi

x

Guest Bettyboop

That is so unfair Raych!! you say you will be 6 stone by time you get there!! I have put on loads of weight in the last 6 months!!! too many glasses of wine at night to de-stress me and just lately far too many take aways because we are so busy sorting stuff out!!!!! I am hoping that in the next 2 months before I arrive I can lose this extra stone!!!

I am so jealous listening to all this talk of coffees over looking the marina!! just cant wait to be there!!!:wink:

Guest maidbabes

Hi Guys

just to let you know it is a glorious day today-sunny warm and yep after my 11 hour late shift yesterday-no work today.

You will be here soon and we can discuss the weather together over coffee and cake in the harbour!!!

Hope the visa stuff goes well,still takes forever at the time,ours was 3months from submission to issue and i found that hard enough but for PR it was one of the fastest for a family of 5!!! they must have know we would love it here!

As for now I will have a nice walk by the bay and have a morning coffee for you all!

its a hard life....

Lara xxxxx

Archived