Guest partypomess

Bored Bored Bored Bored. Pub Anyone???

Guest partypomess

Hey there.

Just to brief we are in the process of gatering documents ect to emigrate to Perth, its a long (and boring) process and after a morning of paperwork ect I now need a drink. Anyone care to join??

Hey there.

Just to brief we are in the process of gatering documents ect to emigrate to Perth, its a long (and boring) process and after a morning of paperwork ect I now need a drink. Anyone care to join??

pub and perth in the same sentence , be prepared for a hefty bill and a taxi fare

Here at last:jiggy:

SUFC life not a pastime

I limit myself to 2 drinks a day, I`m now 10 years in front make that 15

Guest partypomess

Ooops. I believe so, thats why im getting my fair share in now haha. I keep popping in and out the pub (on ere) but its emply :(. Plus theres no bar :( never been in a pub like that before ;)

Ooops. I believe so, thats why im getting my fair share in now haha. I keep popping in and out the pub (on ere) but its emply :(. Plus theres no bar :( never been in a pub like that before ;)

booo no bar ive got a fridge yeeah

SUFC life not a pastime

Guest partypomess

Beer fridge???? Every house needs one lol! Am getting bored of this emigrating lark already, which we could just teleport ourselves there ;):err:. Are u over there already?

Guest SO,DIZZY
Hey there.

ooowww id luv a cold one...so fed up with this... but hey ive just loaded my very last document (our pcc's) and geuse what the e,visa doc page has said it can except no more docs as ive used up my quota... so i say ""HOORAH"" AND IM BLOODY GLAD.... SO IL BE HAVING A FEW TONIGHT TO CELEBRATE.....YIP YIP YAHOOPY...

lol:biglaugh:dizz.......

Guest partypomess

OOOOoo well done u, very jealous indeed. Ive just finished filling out the kids passport (one renewal and one new) and gathering our birth certificates ect and thats bad enough. :arghh: Got a loooooooog way to go yet but im gona hang on in there and hope it will be worth it at the end!! When u planning on leaving???

Guest SO,DIZZY
OOOOoo well done u, very jealous indeed. Ive just finished filling out the kids passport (one renewal and one new) and gathering our birth certificates ect and thats bad enough. :arghh: Got a loooooooog way to go yet but im gona hang on in there and hope it will be worth it at the end!! When u planning on leaving???

well as soon as we get our visa hubs is going out to get set up..then if all goes well we will follow him out in September.. when we first started this visa thing i was breaking my neck to get out there.. but its winter in Melbourne now so im in no hurry.. and if the weather holds up here il enjoy as much of the good shopping weather etc for now... and a bit of cheep travel.. (all the stress of the visa has made me decide i need a holiday) let me know what the visa process is like for you and were you are at with it all and if i can give you any pointers i will be hapy to help... regards dizz...:wubclub:and if you think your head is busting with it now.. oh my god"" your melon will be twisted by the time your finnished.....

We are just starting out aswell on our own, After a year waiting for a 457 company sponsored visa, that they dropped at the last minute. My head is hurting just reading and researching at the minute!

Guest partypomess

Hey we'll get there in the end.......hmmmm. It sure dont feel like it at the mo but this time in a few years we'll (hopefully) be sitting on a beach laughing at the whole situation and thanking god we got through! Hang on in there, and in the meantime keep posting!

Guest SO,DIZZY
We are just starting out aswell on our own, After a year waiting for a 457 company sponsored visa, that they dropped at the last minute. My head is hurting just reading and researching at the minute!

HANG IN THERE IT WILL ALL COME GOOD...regards dizz:wubclub:

OK as my visa was granted yesterday, I'll get a 'virtual' round in :)

Mines a vodka diet coke......anyone else?

Emma

x

457 Visa Granted 4th June....Flying to Perth 6th July!!

JUST Starting To Settle & Enjoy Life In Perth!

PR Granted 22nd December 2011

Citizenship Granted 28th August 2013!

Emma

x

Pint of Little creatures ipa and a jaeger bomb weeeee

SUFC life not a pastime

Guest partypomess

Hey Em, congratulations!!!!!! Mines a vodka redbull, lets get this party started wooohooo! haha xx

Guest SO,DIZZY

Emma

x

double jack daniels and coke,,,, thanks emma..congratualtions...:notworthy: well done you..

dizz..

Hey Em, congratulations!!!!!! Mines a vodka redbull, lets get this party started wooohooo! haha xx

nah jaeger bombs here jaeger and redbull (pricy but dogs bollox)

SUFC life not a pastime

Guest partypomess
nah jaeger bombs here jaeger and redbull (pricy but dogs bollox)

Oh ok, make mine a jaeger bomb and redbull then, as they say, when in Rome haha:spinny:

Oh ok, make mine a jaeger bomb and redbull then, as they say, when in Rome haha:spinny:

Sambucca then

SUFC life not a pastime

Guest guest17301

I'll have half a 'real ale' from a poky backstreet pub..any ale will do..God Earl was right the beer here is pants! Luckily the wine is superb!

I might make a jug of sangria for my bday..keep thinking about it.

I'll have half a 'real ale' from a poky backstreet pub..any ale will do..God Earl was right the beer here is pants! Luckily the wine is superb!

Try the Feral or mash breweries (swan valley ) not too bad its beer week next week lol here Indie brewery got some gear on and the swan s also freo lifttle creatures and the mad monk in freo . Earl wouldnt know Theakstons from shandy bass, we are talkin real ale not virtual

SUFC life not a pastime

Wine and fruit like cheese and cake (max and paddy|)

SUFC life not a pastime

Guest partypomess

Anyone fancy joining me in the 'virtual pub'???? Im at the bar waiting to get a round in???

Hmmm i fancy a bag of scratchings, anyone else?

Emma

x

457 Visa Granted 4th June....Flying to Perth 6th July!!

JUST Starting To Settle & Enjoy Life In Perth!

PR Granted 22nd December 2011

Citizenship Granted 28th August 2013!

Guest SO,DIZZY
Hmmm i fancy a bag of scratchings, anyone else?

Emma

x

surely not my round.. hmm fancy a round of shotts anyone??.. what about tequila??... ok... well lets get them in then... slices of lime all round..:spinny: staarting to get a bit tipseeey..woohoo