Anyone for a night out in Perth Woodvale?

Guest moonlightserenade

Guest moonlightserenade

hello everyone im Cheryl!

new to perth, just emigrated here 2 months ago. im a Clinical Psychologist and have not made any friends thus far ( im a bit too shy). i was wondering if any young poms such as myself would like to accompany me to a curry house i live down the road from, then for a few drinks at a brit pub around the corner to make a true Mancunian friend.

The Indian is called The 5 Rivers and the pub is called The british pub ( although as ive been told it was once called 'The Moon and Sixpence')

i dont like dining into a restaurant by myself or walking into a pub by my lonesome. i was thinking This Saturday?

please post here before i contact you

Guest guest17301

Hi Cheryl....well if it wasn't for the fact that its my daughters birthday this Sat I would liked to meet up. Maybe another time. We are in Woodvale too, I think there's one or 2 on here that get in the moon..

Welcome to PIO!

Guest andyozgale

hi cheryl andy here from uk a yorky as your from manchester ha ha i hope you get a date as i am coming to oz next year so i will take you tut pub ale ouse and cook you a curry chicken tikka massala honest take care lass good luck andy x andyozgale@yahoo.co.uk

Guest jeffandpat

hi cheryl

hope you have had a good nite out by now.

sorry this isnt about a curry nite yet, but me and my wife pat are moving out december time, we both mental health nurses and have applied for our kids to go to woodvale school. however on real estate there doesnt seem to be many if any properties for rent in that area, with your local knowledge is this accurate.

wed both love to have a curry with u when u get out if u still up for it then

jeff

Guest guest17301

Hi Jeff and Pat..theres usually a couple of houses a week coming up in Woodvale..try www.reiwa.com.au also www.realestate.au We found our 4x2 on reiwa but you'll find a lot of houses are on both. Trawling the local real estate agents and picking up their rental lists is a good idea too..they have the latest vacancies. Good luck, some lovely properties to rent all over Perth.

Guest Susie

Hi Cheryl

I live close to Woodvale and would be up for it, although I think I may have missed it this time if it was last night! Let me know if you want to go out another night.

Susie x

Archived