LisaR

QLD SS want proof of funds!

Hi all

We initially applied under visa 175 but have been advised due to Australia's change on the CSL to apply under QLD SS (Visa 176), however, they want proof of funds. Our house is under offer (subject to contract) and I have told them that we have no funds until the equity is released from this sale. This meaning that if the house sale falls through, we are back to square one again.

Is anyone else in this situation?

Lisa

Vetassess passed April 08 (Partner - carpenter), applied for 175 15.08.08, SS applied April 09.

Hi Lisa

We are on the same time scale as you and have not as yet been asked to proof of funds.

Can't think why as from whats been posted most have. We have always wanted to go to QLDS and so did not switch states, maybe this is why???? We are like you as in all our money is tied up in house as well

Agent has said that everything wanted has been sent. Maybe they have seen that I'm 43 and think he's old he must be loaded££££££££

He, he.....don't we wish we were all loaded!

We applied in April 09 and they have since come back asking for a CV, statement of employment, proof of skills test, qualification certificates & proof of funds.

Our house is under offer and we have a car to be sold, however we wouldn't sell everything until we know for sure that they will let us in.

Also, do we know how much you have to have?

Lisa

Everything you mention there we sent with our 175 that was logged back in August last year'(not proof of funds though) and we also front loaded meds/pc's.

I know they threat each case differant, but had life on hold now coming up 2 years now and all of this is now starting to wear a bit thin.

All any of us what are some answers as to when we will be able to go, I mean it is quit important is it not. Sorry rant over.

He, he.....don't we wish we were all loaded!

We applied in April 09 and they have since come back asking for a CV, statement of employment, proof of skills test, qualification certificates & proof of funds.

Our house is under offer and we have a car to be sold, however we wouldn't sell everything until we know for sure that they will let us in.

Also, do we know how much you have to have?

Lisa

hi lisa

we applied SA ss and had to prove we had $40,000 to take over to oz which was in our house equity but we also had to prove we had $10,000 of that in cash/savings e.g £5,000 in bank. Then we took this evidence to solicitor that certified our docs to sign, you can also get your bank to sign form if they will (ours wouldn't) this info was on http://www.immigrationsa.com don't no if qsld have simmular web site .hope this helps if not sorry

paddy(1st class metal machinist), michelle, molly & poppy 176 sa visa granted 01,07,09

Hi Paddy,

thank you for the information.

I have the same case-they want 15.000 in bank (i'm with wife+2 dependents) and other in assets (house).

My question is did you actually needed to sell the house to show as a proof or not? Did they required this information at latter stage?

Have applied for QLD SS under visa 190.

Any help will be appreciated.

Igor

Hi Paddy,

thank you for the information.

I have the same case-they want 15.000 in bank (i'm with wife+2 dependents) and other in assets (house).

My question is did you actually needed to sell the house to show as a proof or not? Did they required this information at latter stage?

Have applied for QLD SS under visa 190.

Any help will be appreciated.

Igor

This thread is 7 years old and Paddy hasn't been on the forum for over 2 years.