Cazz

Perth supermarket opening times?

:confused:Hi folks in & around Perth, I'm hoping you can help me out. We are due to land in Perth , friday at around 5.30pm, by the time we get out of the airport & pick the hire car up it's probably going to be close to 7pm. Our dilema is; Is there going to be a supermarket or petrol station open ( headind to Mindarie) that we can get some MILK etc from??? The thought of not being able to have a coffee when we get to our rental is putting me in a panic!!! From what I've been able to find out, the supermarkets close at 6pm, so do the petrol stations sell milk etc ? Thanks for any help. X

TRA -PASSED, State Sponsorship -PASSED, 176 Visa Lodged 14th Oct, 08, Got CO 17th March 09. VISA GRANTED 21st May, 09 , Ye HAAA!!!!

Heading to Perth , Made the move 26th May, 10:notworthy:

Hi Cazz, Don't panic. Yes most supermarkets close 5 or 6pm Fridays, but petrol stations do sell the basic..bread milk coffee tea eggs, you nay even find an IGA which seem to open till 9pm 7 days a week.

We were lucky our landlady got in milk coffee sugar bread eggs jam bacon butter washing powder to get us by for a day or two.

Hope this helps.

Have a great trip and enjoy yourselves.

Sue x

Sue (44) Steve (51) Scott (17) Bradley (9) Sophie (5)

Jake - Little Ozzie Angel:angel_happy_face_ha

Spouse visa (PR) granted 17.4.09. In Secret Harbour 29.4.09..loving it!!!!!

Thanks sooo much for that, it's a weight of my mind. As long as I can have a coffee when we get there & a few in the morning before we do anything else , I'll be very happy ( easily pleased!!!) Cheers X

TRA -PASSED, State Sponsorship -PASSED, 176 Visa Lodged 14th Oct, 08, Got CO 17th March 09. VISA GRANTED 21st May, 09 , Ye HAAA!!!!

Heading to Perth , Made the move 26th May, 10:notworthy:

Guest shawgorbys

good luck hope everything goes to plan and you get your coffee take care we are heading to perth as soon as sold up so you take care andrea&family