Scuba Diving Clubs

Guest Matt Corbs

Guest Matt Corbs

For any of you that are in the sydney.

After all my moaning about finding it hard and so on.

Lisa and myself like to get out and do some scuba diving from time to time. In the Uk we were members of the Sub Aqua Association, which is prety much a voluntary organisation. You pay a small anual fee and just a couple of quid for fuel for the boat.

I have been looking for something similar in and around sydney since we have been here, but to no evale. All i can find are dive shops and other companies which are all money hungry. They want at least fifty bucks every time you dive which obviously gets a bit expensive, especialy when money is not exactly free flowing.

Does anyone have any info about a similar club or organisation that could be of use to us.

Or even any of you that may do some diving yourselves and could give us some local knowledge:notworthy: or wouldnt mind a couple of air pigs flapping along with you.

Any info from anyony would be much appreciated.

Thanks Matt.:)

Guest Matt Corbs
Hi Matt,

have you tried pro dive which are all over, and also terrigal dive, which is appranetly up for sale (so my hubby tells me) they are all gonna charge but i know that terrigal dive do wreck dives double dives and single dives and suppose to be a bit cheaper, hope the link helps you http://www.terrigaldive.com.au/index.html

Nice one. I will check out terrigaldive but pro dive are one of the ones that want to charge a tonne of cash. Which is fine for the firsr couple of dives, but when you go regularly it get a bit pricey.

Thanks for the other link, will check it out, might be a bit cheaper.

cheers mat

Archived