taffordbark

Stupid question alert!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Another stupid question ,,,can you tke eiderdown quilts to aus? dont laugh my mrs asked me to ask................

Thats not a stupid question at all! Funnily enough, I thought the same thing last night when I went to bed, sinking my head into my goosedown pillow. Would also be interested to know.

Mandy

/

i have heard that its ok to take duvets, as they are treated feathers, i certainly hope so anyway cause we bought two new ones in christmas sale to take with us lol

Claire

23/11/08 skills ass passed. 24/11/08 online 175 applied for. Feb 09 NBV reg'. 14/05/09 CO assigned 11/06/09.

Visa granted 16-7-09, flew out Sept 10- now living the dream and loving it, Whoopy

We were advised by our removals that no feathers are allowed a quick check with quarantine and it also states no feathers .So I got rid of ours just to be on the safe side .We are still waiting for customs to release our container.:yes:

I no longer skinny dip,I now chunky dunk:laugh:

We brought ours with us and had no problems with quarentine at all and i am so pleased as they are either crap here or very expensive so I would double check on that one .We put all ours in a vac pack to keep them dry and fresh ...

Guest carolynr6280
Another stupid question ,,,can you tke eiderdown quilts to aus? dont laugh my mrs asked me to ask................

we were worried about bringing ours but the packers said they were ok and packed them. They got through customs as well so i would say pack them.

Carolyn

Guest shawgorbys

Hi my rellys have all just gone to adelaide and they took everything evan the cleaning stuff that all us women have under the sink got packed and all was ok ive bought some of those vac bags and im going to stuff all my quilts and pillows in them so good luck with everything and take care andrea&family