Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Sizeyuk

grant to kids to have aged parents living on their land

Recommended Posts

Guest Sizeyuk

Hi. While on holiday here in 2006 and before we moved here to live in 2008 :rolleyes:I read of a Government incentive for the children of aged parents to provide accommodation on their land and receive a financial grant to aid them to do this, has anyone heard of this, what is it called, did it ever happen or was it just a proposal.:mask:

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this