what to research or write for SS help!!!

shazney64

Dont know where to start, what do i need to research or write for SS? I had done loads of research for NSW but they will not sponser us so Perth is our only option. Dont mind where i live so Perth to me looks great, what do i do next?

Anyone done their application???

Hi....

I think that if you have made the decision to apply to WA then you need to start researching all you can about the state, I mean you do need to be sure that this is going to be right for you & your family

Then once you have done that, you will be prepared to fill in the online application, as they do want to know what research you have done into areas etc

Good Luck & I hope it works out for you :yes:

Hi Kelly got your pm, but it come up a bit weird?? Is it a diff format? anyway we are fine thanks, yes we have made the decision but like a needle in haystack non of us have ever been, at least with NSW hubby has friends relatives and a work history there. There is only so much you can look at online.

What are the key things i need to mention on the application? You have 1000max words to say why you have chosen Perth. The decsion will not be taken lightly to relocate there so will be serious once we have applied, but there must be key things they are looking for ie qualities or something?

Not sure if all the questions are the same for you, but this is a idea of what we did,

local newspapers,

real estate

cost of living

economy

climate

job research, list down the name of the job web sites,

schools

the area which you wish to live etc,

include names of web sites you have looked at also the names of papers etc,

cost of renting,

Just basically write down all you possibly can, hope this helps a bit, good luck

Not sure if all the questions are the same for you, but this is a idea of what we did,

local newspapers,

real estate

cost of living

economy

climate

job research, list down the name of the job web sites,

schools

the area which you wish to live etc,

include names of web sites you have looked at also the names of papers etc,

cost of renting,

Just basically write down all you possibly can, hope this helps a bit, good luck

Oh thats a great help thank you, have started the research and have even emailed local church groups for the community spirit lol, but also to see what community activities they have.

Did you attach evidence of email communication with headteachers of schools?

This has been a great help thanks again sharon x

Archived