Super quick Visa!!!!!!!!

Lancashire Lass

Excellent - bet you feel proud of yourself now for DIY. Gives me some hope as thats what we've done - just hope ours is as quick. 175 & 176 SS applied for within a week of getting positive TRA, so nothing more to do but wait now, although seeing your timescale I see you did your meds within a couple of days of SS approval.

Mandy x

Excellent - bet you feel proud of yourself now for DIY. Gives me some hope as thats what we've done - just hope ours is as quick. 175 & 176 SS applied for within a week of getting positive TRA, so nothing more to do but wait now, although seeing your timescale I see you did your meds within a couple of days of SS approval.

Mandy x

I was really lucky with the meds. I phoned up to make an appointment and they asked us to go down the following day!

Just need to sell the bloody house now!! :nah:

As soon as we sell the house Denise. We have only had it on the market 2 weeks but still waiting for our first viewer. :nah:

Fingers crossed you'll sell soon. We're not on the market yet - still got one or two jobs to do on the house, but, same as you, as soon as we sell, we'll be on our way!!! Wish we could just pack up and go now!!!!

Denise x

Guest raahulraana

Congrats on your visa, good luck for a new and exciting life.

By the way can u tell me how many days (28 days or 70 days) your co gave you to submit ur documents.

Thanx

Congrats on your visa, good luck for a new and exciting life.

By the way can u tell me how many days (28 days or 70 days) your co gave you to submit ur documents.

Thanx

Hi

The CO gave a maximum of 70 days to get all the docs to them but I managed to get everything together a lot quicker.

Archived