Guest Global

What Job heading to use for a 457

Guest Global

I work in Logistics Supervising the staff in the office with the order processing and arrangement of inward contianer and order going out.

I am also the Site Administrator for our warehouse managament system, have a chance of a job in Australia and this would be on a 457 visa, but can't work out what Job Heading would be applicable.

I need on that is covered under and 457 but also on the ENSOL so that I can start to apply for PR after 2 years.

Anyone got any suggestions.

are you applying for the 457 through a migration company? If so, let them find the most appropriate job title.

If you are planning for PR after 2 years, what your job classification is now, does not have to be the same as in 2 years when you go for PR. I am just about to start PR application through ENS after 2 years here, and although still with the company, I have changed job desription while here, so just using a different job title for the application.

:wink:

Guest Global

have not appointed a Migration company yet, not sure if the firm in Oz will arrange that, just seem like a mine field of different job specs.

Nothing seems to match 100% to what I currently do.

have not appointed a Migration company yet, not sure if the firm in Oz will arrange that, just seem like a mine field of different job specs.

Nothing seems to match 100% to what I currently do.

I used GoMatilda and they where very good, but there are plenty of good agents out there. Just by doing a search you will find plenty of good/bad feedback on here.

Give one a call, and see what they suggest. Most will give you an free interview before making you commit yourself (or not of course)

:wink: