rentals in Perth/Joondalup

Guest EMO

Hi all

I have been accepted for study in Joondalup to start in February 2010. The house we had in France has now sold (yeeehaaa) so we have decided to go to OZ in August. First on a visitor visa and then apply for a student visa whilst we are over there.

Because we are gonna be over for quite a while, we are looking for a rental property. It doesn't matter what type pf property it is (appartment, house,flat etc) - just as long as it has 2 bedrooms and is self contained.

Does anybody have any info regarding this request? I have been on quite a few websites so far, but thought someone might know of other routes we don't know about - or may know soneone with something to rent out.

Thanks Sue. X:biggrin:

Guest claire&fred
Hi all

I have been accepted for study in Joondalup to start in February 2010. The house we had in France has now sold (yeeehaaa) so we have decided to go to OZ in August. First on a visitor visa and then apply for a student visa whilst we are over there.

Because we are gonna be over for quite a while, we are looking for a rental property. It doesn't matter what type pf property it is (appartment, house,flat etc) - just as long as it has 2 bedrooms and is self contained.

Does anybody have any info regarding this request? I have been on quite a few websites so far, but thought someone might know of other routes we don't know about - or may know soneone with something to rent out.

Thanks Sue. X:biggrin:

Hi Sue

We used a website called realestate.com.au. It is very simple to use and you can type in the exact kind of property you want and the suburb. We have found both the houses we have rented on this website. I have found it to be one of the best ones. Every Real Estate company uses it and it is updated regularly with new properties.

We live in Wanneroo which is a couple of minutes from Joondalup. I use the Lakeside shopping centre there daily and my sister lives in Edgewater the next suburb along from Joondalup.

Goodluck

Claire

Guest Nadjez

Hi yeah realestate is a goodwebsite, youcan get self contained houses with like 3 bredrooms, and good garden , carport etc going rate i think at mo is from around $300 a week mark.

Guest claire&fred

I have just looked at realestate.com.au and typed in a 2 bedroom property in Joondalup and the cheapest is $330 per week. You do pay a little more for Joondalup as is it a very up and coming area. The shopping centre, Lakeside has doubled in size there is the University, the train station and a couple of very good schools surrounding and within Joondalup. Have a look if you get a chance. It is a really beautiful area too. Forgot to add the Western Australia Police Training Academy is also there and it is the biggest training academy in the Southern Hemisphere and the trainees cannot board on site so alot of them live around the Joondalup area.

Claire

Archived