WA State Sponser-Update- Where are you now? class of 2008 - 2010

cartertucker

All being well...When are you hoping to move to WA?  

330 members have voted

1. 1. All being well...When are you hoping to move to WA?

• September 2009 or Before
    • October 2009
    • November 2009
    • December 2009
    • January 2010
    • February 2010
    • March 2010
    • April 2010
    • May 2010
    • June 2010 or Later

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It's my birthday on the 11th, having a big party on the 12th so perhaps I will have something else to celebrate too - is that wishful thinking on my part mmmm I wonder

James

Hi James

Is it a big birthday as you are having a big party ?

Well you are a couple of days infront of us so maybe we may have a double celebration !

Emma

Guest Sebbers
Hi James

Is it a big birthday as you are having a big party ?

Well you are a couple of days infront of us so maybe we may have a double celebration !

Emma

Hi Emma,

Well some would say so but I'm not so sure, I'm about to hit the big 40 hence the party, so let's hope we have like you say a double celebration

Just checked the email and no news for us today:arghh:

James

Well I was up with the sparrows lark this morning no news as usual, how about everyone else?:SLEEP:

Morning no news for me but was seeing if anyone else had anything.

One good thing about the time difference is once you have checked in the morning no need to keep checking as it will not change then you can get on with your day without thinking have we got it !

Emma

Hi

You already have our details on the list (at top at moment) not sure if you want to add that our visa was granted on 28th April 2009

Consider yourselves PURPLE! :v_SPIN:

Congratulations on your visa....When are you planning your off? :cool:

Guest yorkshirepud

Nope, no news for us this morning either. Dont be too hard on me for ringing them yesterday - have only done it once before and just couldnt resist yesterday! Feel a bit calmer this morning and am just going to get on with the week.

Kerryx

Nope, no news for us this morning either. Dont be too hard on me for ringing them yesterday - have only done it once before and just couldnt resist yesterday! Feel a bit calmer this morning and am just going to get on with the week.

Kerryx

Ahh, bless ya, I dont blame you at all, its so frustrating all this waiting in limbo land....

In fact, I keep feeling very tempted to call & just check that they have our application all safe & sound :laugh: (Im not going to by the way!)

I am trying my very best to keep positive & keep busy by planning lots of family days out for us, we are going to Alton Towers, Legoland & having a Centerparcs stay so far & have many more things to add to our list!!

Its a list of things we all want to do before we emigrate, so I figure, we should get going on it now....Its great fun! :jiggy:

Guest beverley

well checked our visa status and before on my document checklist it said required against everything

and now it say MET against it all so that must be a good thing right!!! still no bloody visa though but happy at the thought that somebody is looking at our paperwork.........

Guest shonz

Hi Guys,

NO NEWS YET, although because i'm at my mother-in-laws now i dont't have broadband till tomorrow, and my works computer filters out yahoo so can't even check it here. Will update you tomorrow........ENTERING INTO 14TH WEEK.... LETS HAVE SOME POSITIVE VIBES GOING THIS WEEK EH...

Shonz xx

In ny opinion that's gotta be a positive bit if news.

I checked mine this morning to, and still the same some bits showing met, some showing outstanding and some showing recieved!

I cant understand why they can't make a decision, as they aren't waiting for anything now, or they haven't told me that they are?

At least it's still sunny, maybe I'll get mine through for my birthday 21st June!

I don't reckon ur long off a decision beverley!

Rebecca

Guest 2pigs3piglets

hi there all nothing for us yet,

we have accepted an offer on the house though, so looks like we might be homless before the ss comes lol

good luck to all that are in this limbo state

and lets hope june is a good month for all us marchie's :0}

Guest 2pigs3piglets

ps your doing a grand job kelly!!!!!

you do realise you are not:-

allowed to go out for the day

go on holiday

go to sleep

oh and going to the shop is a no no!

what would we all do with out you lol

as every one on this thread agrees your a star****

Guest yorkshirepud

Waiting for you to get some news Shonz as we were right behind you so sending you some good vibes (and everyone else of course!) Does feel a bit like they got to end of Febs and now seems to have all gone quiet.....

Hi Guys,

NO NEWS YET, although because i'm at my mother-in-laws now i dont't have broadband till tomorrow, and my works computer filters out yahoo so can't even check it here. Will update you tomorrow........ENTERING INTO 14TH WEEK.... LETS HAVE SOME POSITIVE VIBES GOING THIS WEEK EH...

Shonz xx

Sending all my positive vibes your way............:yes:

Im really hopefull that we will start hearing good things soon :cute:

Have you managed to check today?

Morning all, a little bit of good news this morning.... Were all finalized on the main screen of our diac visa application and when u click on the message of says "finalized processing further" which is good news, but still in limbo land!

Have a good day - weather up north now grim and cloudy, summer been and gone!

Morning all, a little bit of good news this morning.... Were all finalized on the main screen of our diac visa application and when u click on the message of says "finalized processing further" which is good news, but still in limbo land!

Got to be good news this week for you! Weather still lovely and hot and sunny here down south though :biglaugh: but I would rather have your good news!

Guest mcleod275

Hi Rebecca

What great news - it'll make up for the weather (still gorgeous down south, am waiting for the clouds though)!!!!

We were finalised on 26 May - the waiting is so frustrating especially when you know you are decision ready, come on Mr CO pick up our file and approve us!!!!

I still check several times a day even when I know it is long passed the end of their working day, have convinced myself that maybe there is a delay in their computer system and it might suddenly refresh itself!!!!

Kelly, you are doing a fab job keep it up - am still waiting to see if there are any June visa grants haven't seen any yet.

Claire xxx

Hi Rebecca

What great news - it'll make up for the weather (still gorgeous down south, am waiting for the clouds though)!!!!

We were finalised on 26 May - the waiting is so frustrating especially when you know you are decision ready, come on Mr CO pick up our file and approve us!!!!

I still check several times a day even when I know it is long passed the end of their working day, have convinced myself that maybe there is a delay in their computer system and it might suddenly refresh itself!!!!

Kelly, you are doing a fab job keep it up - am still waiting to see if there are any June visa grants haven't seen any yet.

Claire xxx

It must be sheer torture for you! Its bad enough now for me and I am am not expecting and news for months! My fingers and toes are crossed for you all to go Purple sometime this week!!!!:yes:Good luck!

Oh god ur so like me I am checking all day! Let's hope they've pulled my file out and don't put it back in the filing cabinet.

Come on diac, just get that blank visa book out and get some issued !

You know, Purple is the new black!

Guest yorkshirepud

Oh well, no news for us today. Another week passing by. Anyone else got any good news for us?

:biglaugh: Anyone wanna ring them & pass this information on?.....:biglaugh:

No ringing lol

There has been nothing since last week for ss or visa's !

Maybe they are still getting over the bank holiday.

We are getting lots of practise waiting but its not making be very laid back !

Maybe tomorrow will bring something for someone.

Emma

Guest yorkshirepud

Ouch! promise I will resist from ringing. I wonder whether they have actually started March applications yet though?

Archived