WA State Sponser-Update- Where are you now? class of 2008 - 2010

cartertucker

All being well...When are you hoping to move to WA?  

330 members have voted

1. 1. All being well...When are you hoping to move to WA?

• September 2009 or Before
    • October 2009
    • November 2009
    • December 2009
    • January 2010
    • February 2010
    • March 2010
    • April 2010
    • May 2010
    • June 2010 or Later

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest paulandtara

Hi, we submitted our ss application today.

Our details are:-

Name: paulandtara

SS Submitted: 30/05/09

Estimated 3 months until decision

Cheers,

Paul & Tara

Hello everyone....

I havent been around, as my son had a Birthday Party (he will be 6 on Tuesday) But im back now to catch up & am so pleased to see all the new posts :yes:

Ok....we havent any new blues or purples yet....But im feeling June is going to be a good month :cute:

Thankyou for all embracing the thread as a place to chat about your WA SS applications, its good for us to all share our experiences & know that we are not alone......its also really is helping to keep the thread to the fore-front as well

Hi guys just checked my visa status and it now says '29 May 2009 - application being processed further'

does that mean i have a case officer or does it just mean that my application is being process further!??

x

Its getting exciting Beverley....:jiggy:

Lets hope you get your C/O next week, that would be fab... :yes:

Guest beverley
That's really good news Beverley! What does your document checklist say? Does it all say "Received" if it does then you could be very close to getting the visa!!

hi checked last night and it doesnt say received on my check list, so looks like those 4 am email checks are going to start again!! i think when we finally get that visa i will

fall straight to sleep! :SLEEP: well maybe not ..........

hi checked last night and it doesnt say received on my check list, so looks like those 4 am email checks are going to start again!! i think when we finally get that visa i will

fall straight to sleep! well maybe not ..........

You are funny Beverley....:laugh:

Im hoping the sun is shining where you are....So get out there & relax....Stop worrying, you are nearly there & they have it all in hand, you have been accepted, it wont be long now......

Bless ya, just stop worrying :cute:

Guest yorkshirepud

Yes well done Beverley, but I bet its still hard to relax until you have everything in your hand - I know I will be the same. Dare I say it, but I have a good feeling about this coming week - we will be in our 12th week of waiting too so you'd think something was round the corner. Good luck everyone

Kerry x

Guest beverley

oh thanks guys :hug: its so nice to be able to talk (well u know what i mean) to people who are in exactly the boat.

oh yes the sun is beaming down here in sunny bournemouth so im off to lie in the garden with a book. reading twilight at the moment watched the film on fri night. its abit of a teenage girlie thing but its keeping me occupied at the moment i dont think i could handle anything too complicated at the moment! with flat selling and visa and packing etc its all happening now!!

Welcome to the new members of our thread & thankyou for joining...I have added all your details to our front page..... :yes:

I just want to ask please, when you submitted your application, did you get a reply stating the wait would be 'AT LEAST 3 months' or has it changed at all? :unsure:

Hello everyone....

I havent been around, as my son had a Birthday Party (he will be 6 on Tuesday) But im back now to catch up & am so pleased to see all the new posts :yes:

Ok....we havent any new blues or purples yet....But im feeling June is going to be a good month :cute:

Thankyou for all embracing the thread as a place to chat about your WA SS applications, its good for us to all share our experiences & know that we are not alone......its also really is helping to keep the thread to the fore-front as well

I am like you I reckon that June is going to be a good month SS wise, fingers well and truly crossed.

I've checked DIAC online this morning and no change - boooo.

Lets hope June is a good month!

It does seems that they seems to approve a few together and they havent approved any for a while, so come on WA and DIAC get your act together!

Doesn't it do your head in waiting ....Your in limbo, and I'm not the most paitient person at the best of times!

I can't concentrate at work, I'm either on PIO, DIAC website or my emails!!

Hey maybe tomorrow !

Guest yorkshirepud

well I just couldnt wait this morning to check my emails so I rang WA but just kept getting the answer machine message that the office was currently unmanned - think I must have just missed them! As it happens, nothing in my emails anyway. Feel very stressed at the moment, just want to see some good news you know.

well I just couldnt wait this morning to check my emails so I rang WA but just kept getting the answer machine message that the office was currently unmanned - think I must have just missed them! As it happens, nothing in my emails anyway. Feel very stressed at the moment, just want to see some good news you know.

Yeah I feel the same today :arghh: However my friend lives in perth and Im sure she said Monday was a bank holiday over there ? I didnt know that and only just remembered !!

Guest Sebbers
Yeah I feel the same today :arghh: However my friend lives in perth and Im sure she said Monday was a bank holiday over there ? I didnt know that and only just remembered !!

Well if your right perhaps there may be a few of us who are lucky enough to have an answer once the offices re-open. I for one will be checking my email first thing in the morning yet again!

Just to make you feel better for today anyway, it was bank holiday today !!!!!!!

Stop keep ringing them as all the time they are answering the phone they are not granting the state sponsorships.

Only joking I have only phoned once as I had but my TRN wrong but everyday I think what could I use as an excuse to call I bet I am not the only one !!!!!!!!!!

Well good luck hope we see some colour changes tomorrow.

It my birthday on 12th june so you never know its been 10 weeks today so maybe.

Oh i could ring and tell them its my birthday would thats work !!!!!!!!!!

Bye for now

oh and this has been my favorite thread I love seeing all the changes and moving up the line well done Kelly.

Emma:smile:

Guest mcleod275
I've checked DIAC online this morning and no change - boooo.

Lets hope June is a good month!

It does seems that they seems to approve a few together and they havent approved any for a while, so come on WA and DIAC get your act together!

I hope June is a good month as well.

I checked DIAC online no news for us either. Haven't seen anyone saying they have had a visa grant for a couple of days. Keep thinking that maybe the quota is up. Need to keep our eyes peeled for anyone with a 176 visa approval to keep our hopes up.

Claire xx

Guest Sebbers
Just to make you feel better for today anyway, it was bank holiday today !!!!!!!

Stop keep ringing them as all the time they are answering the phone they are not granting the state sponsorships.

Only joking I have only phoned once as I had but my TRN wrong but everyday I think what could I use as an excuse to call I bet I am not the only one !!!!!!!!!!

Bye for now

oh and this has been my favorite thread I love seeing all the changes and moving up the line well done Kelly.

Emma:smile:

It's my birthday on the 11th, having a big party on the 12th so perhaps I will have something else to celebrate too - is that wishful thinking on my part mmmm I wonder

James

Bye for now

Emma

Hi Emma,

Thankyou for your post....And your kind comments.....

I know you were joking about not ringing WA, but I think its best if we dont, as after all, it does take time to answer & deal with all those calls....Whilst im sure we'd all prefer that they were getting on with granting our SS approvals! :yes:

As for a approval for your Birthday....Well, my fingers are crossed, as you never know ;0)

Lets hope the WA team have all had a lovely relaxing bank holiday & are back, refreshed & raring to go :jiggy:

Guest KatyNick

:chatterbox:Hi Everyone

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that those who applied before us hear something in June!! You never know, if they get going, we might not have to wait until middle of July! Don't forget to let us all know when you hear something.

Katy x

Archived