WA State Sponser-Update- Where are you now? class of 2008 - 2010

cartertucker

All being well...When are you hoping to move to WA?  

330 members have voted

1. 1. All being well...When are you hoping to move to WA?

• September 2009 or Before
    • October 2009
    • November 2009
    • December 2009
    • January 2010
    • February 2010
    • March 2010
    • April 2010
    • May 2010
    • June 2010 or Later

OMG can't believe I am writing this but please turn us PURPLE. I am actually shaking typing this. Visa granted this morning 29/03/11. Got agent to send e-mail yesterday to enquire about status and got grant today. Getting house valued and hopefully on the market today.

WOOOOOHOOOOOO :biglaugh:

Thanks to everyone for helping us stay sane.

Congratulations on your visa, Good luck your house sale.

Donna

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How exciting....:jiggy:Visa grants! :v_SPIN:

OMG !!!!!!!!!!!!!

cant actually quite believe it, after all the hard work, patience and heart ache, we finally got our visa grant today.

flights are booked for 22nd june,

YIPPPPEEEEE !!!!!!

Thankyou to everyone that has helped us out, youve all been amazing, think i would have had a nervous breakdown if i hadnt watched and followed everyone else going through the same ups and downs.

Thankyou so much to you too kelly, people like you have kept me sane.

THANKS EVERYONE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tina and Scott

So so happy for you guys :jiggy:

Many Congratulations ~ Much deserved :v_SPIN:

OMG can't believe I am writing this but please turn us PURPLE. I am actually shaking typing this. Visa granted this morning 29/03/11. Got agent to send e-mail yesterday to enquire about status and got grant today. Getting house valued and hopefully on the market today.

Yey! Awesome news :jiggy:

Really happy for you....:v_SPIN:

woohoo congratulations to you too :jiggy:

Guest joncaz
woohoo congratulations to you too :jiggy:

HI, OMG TURN ME PURPLE TOO!!!

HEADING TO PERTH FEB 2012 :yes::yes::yes:

OMG !!!!!!!!!!!!!

cant actually quite believe it, after all the hard work, patience and heart ache, we finally got our visa grant today.

flights are booked for 22nd june,

YIPPPPEEEEE !!!!!!

Thankyou to everyone that has helped us out, youve all been amazing, think i would have had a nervous breakdown if i hadnt watched and followed everyone else going through the same ups and downs.

Thankyou so much to you too kelly, people like you have kept me sane.

THANKS EVERYONE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tina and Scott

Congratulations to you, good luck on your next journey, :jiggy:

Best wishes

Donna

HI, OMG TURN ME PURPLE TOO!!!

HEADING TO PERTH FEB 2012 :yes::yes::yes:

Congratulations on your grant.

It is nice to see so many people who have been waiting so long to get their visa.

Best wishes :biggrin:

Donna

Guest KatyNick

MANY CONGRATULATIONS to all those that turned PURPLEtoday!!!! Really pleased that you have finally come to the end of this long, long rollercoaster.

There can't be many of us left are there??

Enjoy the celebrations :biggrin::biggrin:

Guest KatyNick

I had to come back to my favourite haunt to announce what I've been waiting over 2 years to do .....

We got our visa today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We are so pleased!!! I'm surprised you all didn't hear me shouting!!

It's been a long rollercoaster ride .. especially the last couple of months since we had our medicals ... but we have got there in the end.

This has been a fantastic thread and I have made lots of new friends which I hope to meet and be friends with for a long, long time :tongue:

Guest Karen and Colin

Huge congratulations to all visa grants. There really can't be many of us left now in the 2year plus category. Enjoy your celebrations we enjoyed ours last week but starting to get stressed again about all the things we have to do now if we want to be there by end of the year.

I had to come back to my favourite haunt to announce what I've been waiting over 2 years to do .....

It's been a long rollercoaster ride .. especially the last couple of months since we had our medicals ... but we have got there in the end.

This has been a fantastic thread and I have made lots of new friends which I hope to meet and be friends with for a long, long time :tongue:

whoooopidy whooop whoop.... now get that house on the market and get yourselves out here!!!

Yippeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! :jiggy:

Purple-sea-shore.jpg

I thought I heard squeals of delight in the far distance this morning, but thought it was someone celebrating the sun being out!!! :laugh:

I really have been waiting for this visa grant to come through & I am so happy for you & your Family :v_SPIN: Many Congratulations

************************************************************************************************

• 5 months later...
Guest garynhelen

Hi, finally, can you please add me to this thread??

Name: garynhelen

Online SS application submitted: 15/09/09

SS Recieved: Approved on 29/09/09

(still in shock really!)

morning all!!!!!! we have a CO !!!!!!!!!!!!! we nearly have a visa toooooooo we just have to agree to validate by the 9th of november as they have extended our meds till this date!!!!!! ours ran out in june!!!!! whoooooo im nearly purple!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

shez x

Wow...This really is amazing news :jiggy:

Im so glad that all my 'old' friends from this thread are finally getting processed :cute:

• 4 months later...

i got my 176 grant letter yesterday!!!

:chatterbox:

Hey Ozzies,

i didnt receive any leter from Diac but if the will i come back here in this thread and let you know! Lets sy give them 2-3 weeks, as we know they are not toooooooo fast :arghh:

• 2 months later...
Guest Tanjev

looks like most of us have their Visa now?

Actually when i see now the duration for the new visas im quite uoset that it took so long :-)

Archived