WA State Sponser-Update- Where are you now? class of 2008 - 2010

cartertucker

All being well...When are you hoping to move to WA?  

330 members have voted

1. 1. All being well...When are you hoping to move to WA?

• September 2009 or Before
    • October 2009
    • November 2009
    • December 2009
    • January 2010
    • February 2010
    • March 2010
    • April 2010
    • May 2010
    • June 2010 or Later

Guest rachbarlow

Nice to see some regulars back on here and those who have made it! It seems like a lfe time ago since we were all waiting for WA SS!

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Sebbers
Well I think that at some point this year, the WA class of 09/10 meet is gonna be a bloody good un.. I think Kings Park is crying out for a load of poms having a big barbie LOL!!!!

Sounds good to me x

hi everyone

not been on for a while nice to catch up with wot everyones doing, we had our meds on 11th feb and pc's have been uploaded keeping everything crossed now that it wont be much longer x

Hope you get your visa soon, ours was not that long after our last documents were uploaded, I was checking every 5 mins to see if it would change,,,, mad I know, but that is how we have all become.....:goofy:

Best wishes

Donna

Fantastice news on getting your visa's about bloody time :wink:

Good luck with house sale xxx

Emma and Gang xx

Hi Emma

I know you validated your visa last May, when do you think you are going to make the move, are you waiting for your house to sell.

As we were not expecting to get our visa when we did, our house is not ready for sale yet, be another 2 months probably, and hope that someone falls in love with it straight away on first viewing so I can book our ticket out of here, ( oh I have woke up now, hah nice thought though.) :daydreaming:

Best wishes

Donna

Hi Emma

I know you validated your visa last May, when do you think you are going to make the move, are you waiting for your house to sell.

As we were not expecting to get our visa when we did, our house is not ready for sale yet, be another 2 months probably, and hope that someone falls in love with it straight away on first viewing so I can book our ticket out of here, ( oh I have woke up now, hah nice thought though.) :daydreaming:

Best wishes

Donna

Hello Donna

We put our house on the market in july and we are just waiting to exchange so lots to do but can't do it until we exchange :wacko:

Good luck with the house keep going it will happen xxx

Hi All,

We are slowly getting settled in Perth.

Perth is not so good for IT professionals,but I like Perth.

We are in West Perth.Kids got enrolled in nearby schools and they are happy.

Regards

Hi All,

We are slowly getting settled in Perth.

Perth is not so good for IT professionals,but I like Perth.

We are in West Perth.Kids got enrolled in nearby schools and they are happy.

Regards

Glad you are there !!!!

Not so good for the work front :cry:

Would be nice to meet up when we arrive xxxx

Guest rachbarlow
Maybe they will use the 20000 figure quoted to allow the states mentioned to honour the applicants already sponsored but now in Cat 4 .

Fingers crossed.

Just my luck as I have now applied to SA!:twitcy:

Guest SusieOR
Maybe they will use the 20000 figure quoted to allow the states mentioned to honour the applicants already sponsored but now in Cat 4 .

Fingers crossed.

I have everything crossed... LOL...

Hi we are no longer waitng for WA, applied Nov 09 cat4. So have just been granted ss for south australia and heading there, now up to cat2 waiting for a case officer and off we go. Will miss WA but cant live in limboland for ever. Good luck to all of you still waiting, i do hope WA and DIAC finally see the error and make it up to you all by bumping you up to cat 2.

Michelle

x

We're here! :cool: We're in Australia on our reccie

Its so hot, been a shock to our systems! :wacko: At the moment we are looking around SOR...Then we are going NOR :wink:

Internet not good where we are staying, so cant get on much! :no:

Hi Kelly.. hope you're having a good week...... and ready to party saturday night LOL!

Did you go out and buy a wireless router in the end? Can't believe we couldn't get that bloody router working for you!!!

Guest Natty T

Hi Kelly hope your having a fab reccie, i have to say this after waiting 2 and a half years

Kelly please turn me purple Woo Hoo

Visa granted 2-3-11, got the email this morning.

This site has been my lifeline and have made some lovely friends so i would like to thank you all and hope all your dreams come true like mine has.

The Tosh Family are Wanted Down Under :laugh:

Guest Sebbers
Hi Kelly hope your having a fab reccie, i have to say this after waiting 2 and a half years

Kelly please turn me purple Woo Hoo

Visa granted 2-3-11, got the email this morning.

This site has been my lifeline and have made some lovely friends so i would like to thank you all and hope all your dreams come true like mine has.

The Tosh Family are Wanted Down Under :laugh:

Wow you so look good in purple - congratulations x

Guest Sebbers

Well I am pleased to announce after 4 very long years we have now booked our one way ticket to Perth yipeeeeee. We fly out on 23rd March can't wait!

Guest JK2510
Well I am pleased to announce after 4 very long years we have now booked our one way ticket to Perth yipeeeeee. We fly out on 23rd March can't wait!

Well done! Hopefully it will be a little cooler by then!! We have had some very hot days lately.

Guest KatyNick

After waiting nearly 4 weeks for a letter from our son's surgeon ... our medicals have finally be sent to Oz!!!!!! YIPEEEE!! The past 4 weeks have been the most stressful of my life.

I faxed the letter to the Panel Doctor at around 1pm and by 5pm they were on their way!!

Lets just hope they all got to MET and the Golden Ticket is just round the corner .... please!!

We're here! :cool: We're in Australia on our reccie

Its so hot, been a shock to our systems! :wacko: At the moment we are looking around SOR...Then we are going NOR :wink:

Internet not good where we are staying, so cant get on much! :no:

Was lovely to meet you Kelly and your lovely family, hope you having a fab time especially as the temperature has dropped to a slightly more managable level. Enjoy the rest of you stay, cant wait to see you all again:jiggy:

Archived