goldcoast, meet-up

Guest jam jar

Guest jam jar

hi all,

thought i better re-organise the meet, and decide on the day/time etc

so thought sunday 31st may, (the weekend after next), at labrador around 11'oclock

(unless anyone has any betters ideas!):nah:

be great if you could make it, regulars, and hopefully some newcomers!! always good to meet new people.

so alls welcome.

(obviously, weather permitting!!),

hope to see you all soon :yes:

joanna

Guest snow white

hope to see a few of you at the morning tea to raise money for cancer too then thurs may 28th

lesley x

Guest jam jar
hope to see a few of you at the morning tea to raise money for cancer too then thurs may 28th

lesley x

ooh!!...............where's that then, not heard about it, would definately like to go,

joanna

Hi Joanne

Where in Labrador do you meet? so I can let my brother know he lives in Labrador and is not on PIO, I am but live in UK and let him know of any meet ups, although his wife and 3 children had an RTA on Sunday and are a bit worse for wear so may not be able to get there but would still like to tell them might it cheer them up a bit, Thank goodnes they are ok but car a write off, some idiot jumped a red light and smashed into her.

Sandy

Guest donovan
Hi Joanne

Where in Labrador do you meet? so I can let my brother know he lives in Labrador and is not on PIO, I am but live in UK and let him know of any meet ups, although his wife and 3 children had an RTA on Sunday and are a bit worse for wear so may not be able to get there but would still like to tell them might it cheer them up a bit, Thank goodnes they are ok but car a write off, some idiot jumped a red light and smashed into her.

Sandy

Hiya Sandy Labrador where we will meet is not far from Steve & Mel, it is where the pelicans come into feed (hope I am correct Joanna)? let me know Sandy if you want me to let Steve & Mel know or if you will let them know.

Take care hun

Sarah x

Guest snow white
I'd try and make it but my mobile skip prob won't get past Brisbane!!!

get ya mobile skip back to mine and we will give you a lift no worries where going and a few others are tagging along with us too cant meet too many new people can you

lesley x

Hi

Thanks for that Sarah

I've sent info onto Steve but if anything changes ie: date or venue could I leave it to you to let them know,Please.

I hope you have or did (if they have left) a fantastic time with your Dad and Brother and that you are well?

Love Sandy x

Guest snow white
hi everyone, Wish we were able to be there, we be thinking of you all, have a great time , AND NO COCKTAILS CALLED MIDNIGHT FOUNTAIN !!!!! Ask tricia she will explain lol

hi hon

when is it your going to be here we can always arrange another meet when you arrive

lesleyx

Guest jam jar
Hiya Sandy Labrador where we will meet is not far from Steve & Mel, it is where the pelicans come into feed (hope I am correct Joanna)? let me know Sandy if you want me to let Steve & Mel know or if you will let them know.

Take care hun

Sarah x

thanks sarah

i will also tie some balloons around a tree,

(but thought we might try to get the spot near those big 'musical pipe' things, not sure what its called, hopefully), if that helps!

joanna

Guest snow white
thanks sarah

i will also tie some balloons around a tree,

(but thought we might try to get the spot near those big 'musical pipe' things, not sure what its called, hopefully), if that helps!

joanna

music pipe things youve lost me now lol

lesley x

Guest jam jar
music pipe things youve lost me now lol

lesley x

well i think their (supposed) to be musical!!!!!!

its a big black row of curved pipes that you kind of hit with a pad, and it makes a tune/sound, not quite sure how to explain it really!!!!!

(it is really there isnt it, hope i'm not seeing things!!)lol:wacko:

(think i'm on my own with this one??????):biglaugh:

anyway lesley, its (if your facing the water), just to the left of the play park, at the other side of the path, think theres also a bench just above the beach.

joanna.

Guest snow white
think i may just go for the balloons around a tree idea!!!!! lol

joanna

thank you hon them i will find lol

lesley x

joanne

Sorry cant meet up off to Picnic in the park function:goofy: but hope it goes well.

Lesley re big mornings Tea sorry but unfortunately my services are required else where saving a life:twitcy: catch up with you soon xx

Guest snow white
joanne

Sorry cant meet up off to Picnic in the park function:goofy: but hope it goes well.

Lesley re big mornings Tea sorry but unfortunately my services are required else where saving a life:twitcy: catch up with you soon xx

thats fine hon your always doing your bit hope to catch up again soon for coffee though lovely meeting your daughter too

lesley x

Guest jam jar

hi all

thanks everyone who came today, its a shame the weather couldnt have been a bit better though, didnt expect it to feel that cool.

good to see everyone again, was good to catch up,

anyway thanks again, and maybe next time have it indoors, or just wait for the summer!!!

lol! :cool:

joanna.x.

• 1 month later...
Guest chellynel

Please let us know if there is going to be another meet up on the Gold Coast anytime soon !!

Hubby and I are fairly new to the Gold Coast and missing our English friends....

ciao for now

Michelle, Paul and TJ

Archived