******visa granted******

Guest Mel.R

Guest Mel.R

Had a funny feeling when i got up this morning, so check my emails - nothing, look online at the tracking page and it all says applicants approved and on the entitlements page we have a visa!!!!!!!!!!!!!:wub:

I expect i will hear from agent or DIAC soon (hopefully!!!!!) Do DIAC emeil you direct or do they email agent??

Couldn't say anything to kids this mornign as my eldest is sitting a GCSE today and thought it might put him off.

Can't wait to tell everyone!!!!!!!

Mel

CONGRATULATIONS, so chuffed for you. Can't help with your other question, I've just mailed our agent to find this out ! Good luck with everything . Hope your son does well with his exams. X

Guest The "legdes"

Hi Mel,

FANTASTIC ! What a good Mum you are keeping stum. Well tonight you can shout from the rooftops !

Can I have your CO ? - lol

Caroline

Guest tigers08
Had a funny feeling when i got up this morning, so check my emails - nothing, look online at the tracking page and it all says applicants approved and on the entitlements page we have a visa!!!!!!!!!!!!!:wub:

I expect i will hear from agent or DIAC soon (hopefully!!!!!) Do DIAC emeil you direct or do they email agent??

Couldn't say anything to kids this mornign as my eldest is sitting a GCSE today and thought it might put him off.

Can't wait to tell everyone!!!!!!!

Mel

told ya so lol fantastic mel,and family, yer your agent will prob ring you but u get an email with the grant letter attachment and its great reading too . keep in touch guys x

Guest shawgorbys

great news now all the fun begins getting all other stuff so stay strong and just think you will be in OZ for Christmas have fun and get the champers out take care andrea

Guest bshootz

congrats......join the may clan.....i know that feeling well......still cant believe it, have to reading the email just to make sure.

where are you going to be heading?

Congrats again love and best wishes.

Beckyx

Guest snow white

congrats on the visa

enjoy the moment of telling everyone later and good luck for your older ones gcses too

all the best

lesley x

Nice one Mel!! You wrote to us yesterday, when we got ours..........still buzzing! You must be over the moon! Our agent sent us confirmation in the early hours of this-morning (hubbys working nights) with details of what to do next. My guess is you will recieve that today or tomorrow!

What an exciting week it's turning into!!!!!!!!

Amanda xx

Guest shawgorbys

GREAT news Congrats to all those lucky peeps who have got there visas this week now its just the getting there and starting one big adventure in your new lives good luck everyone keep us posted on whats happening next take care Andrea&family heading to perth asap

Guest AndreanDaz

Hi Mel,

Congratulations on getting your visa - enjoy your celebrations

Andrea x

Guest Mel.R

Thanks everyone for you replies.

I've gotta try and concentrate at work now!!!!!!!

Not doing very well though!!

Mel

xxxxx

Guest Mel.R
Congrats mate, we got ours this morning too !!!!!!!!

Wow congrats to you too. They are coming in fast at the moment!!!!!

Mel

Archived