Industrial Designer

Guest Willaroo

Guest Willaroo

Hi all. I have been visiting this site for a while now. There seems to be some friendly people and a wealth of information available so today I have decided to join.

This is my first post so apologise for posting in the wrong place or making any mistakes.

Coincidentally, today I have just posted my skills assessment to Vetassess in what I expect to be the start of a long and winding road to hopefully receiving my Visa.

Having spoken with a few agents I have decided to go it alone so would appreciate any advice.

I have nominated my occupation as an Industrial Designer 2533-15. Is there anyone else who has applied under this occupation? Will I have to do a practical assessment and what is involved? What has been your experience to date and what advice can you offer?

Assuming I receive a positive skills assessment I hope to apply under the Skilled – Sponsored Visa (176 Sub class) hopefully residing in or close to Queensland. Can anyone comment on whether this would be the best Visa option for me? One agent I spoke with a while ago said that 176 wasn’t an option and the only choice available to me was the Skilled Regional Sponsored 475 Provisional Visa from South Australia?

Look forward to hearing from you....

Archived